DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Sonoma races 5/27-28
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sonoma races 5/27-28
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted
Maybe some can chime in as I only have TS for results,,
Top Sportsman Sunday,
Winner -Ted Kellner -—bite me Ted!
Runner up- Jeff Gillette

Top Sportsman Monday,
Winner- Ted Kellner. —- bite me again Ted!!
Runner up - Jeff Gillette.
Ted knows I have a great deal of respect for him and his Team.....but we should have never sold him that car!! Not worthy

BP

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4497 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Last time I seen Ted he was racing a Vega that looked 3 times to small for him. If I remember correctly he drove it with one foot on each side of the trans tunnel. This was like 35-40yrs ago so I may be mistaken. lol

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
That’s him Dave. Hasn’t changed! Still a driving SOB! Trailered us twice!!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4497 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted Hide Post
That Firebird prints win tickets. Its the most consistent car I have ever seen. That's (3) in a row for TK in the last (2) weeks!

He still has the Vega, its been in retirement. We may need to drag it back out soon.

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1380 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I know some of the classes,

Dean kirkman won both days in Pro
Hartzell won both days in super Gass, my dad runner-up on Monday.
Steve Keefer won A/Gas both days
Will Harrison (that's me! Lol) won both days in Super Pro and won Sunday in top comp over Hoover, and Monday Eric Reyes beat me in the final of top comp.

.991 60'
4.36 @ 159 so far.....
6.86 @ 198 trying for more......

533" single carb
235" Harrison 4-link

Posts: 1084 | Location: Nova Siri, Italy | Registered: June 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Nice job Will!!!

Raceless in California!