Find
Notify
Tools

Sonoma
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted
Is Dragracertv going to show Sonoma double header? It's not on their schedule.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Why wouldn’t you go to drag racer.tv and ask them? Of course it’s been all over Facebook and your there 24/7 that they are

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I did and it's not on their schedule. Just asking if I missed something.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of CAD
posted Hide Post
Yes
From Warren's FB page:

Warren Evans
2d ·
This weekend on dragracer.tv - a TRIPLE-header of action from coast to coast! Thursday through Sunday we will be covering the Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series double-header from Sonoma Raceway and JEGS Speedweek from National Trail Raceway in Columbus Ohio. And, on Saturday and Sunday, we will bring you the Jim Harrington Bracket Nationals from Cecil County Dragway! Stay tuned this week for all the details!!!

Posts: 125 | Location: Omaha NE | Registered: October 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Clark, thank you. I thought so but since it isn't on his schedule I thought I would ask. I've got a bunch of friends there this week.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of David Gerard
posted Hide Post
It has been on all day.

I'll be posting the "End of Day" results late this evening on www.DragRaceCentral.com

Posts: 415 | Location: Fullerton, CA | Registered: June 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I got it. Been watching all day. Thanks.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Lucky Scott Hudson
posted Hide Post
Good luck to all the racers, wish I was there.

Posts: 1199 | Location: So Cal | Registered: March 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Sam Blalock just crashed his top sportsman Camaro a few minutes ago. He's okay but can't say the same for the car.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I'm here and everybody is doing a great job wearing masks. Lots of reminders throughout the day. Unfortunately 3 crashed cars.

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1013 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I'm watching, Larry. Good luck.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Heck of a package Dennis dropped on you Larry....

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4466 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Matrix
posted Hide Post
I saw the top sportsman camaro get in the wall. He was in it just a touch too long. Glad he's ok and can rebuild.

Daryl Pinder

Dynasty Motorsports
www.dynastymotorsports.com

Posts: 456 | Location: Ft. Washington, MD USA | Registered: March 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post