Tools

DRR "Quotes"
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
Read above loon

It's a fact, Trump nor anyone in the right, can count on you to stand up for rights.

It's cause you're left, Loon. I don't care how you vote, you're liberal.

Otherwise you would revolt against wrong, and not find lying, cheating and stealing, amusing.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
No, I find you amusing..or I did until I realized you're just retarded..

Shouldn't laugh at the mentally ill..

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4453 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
No, I find you amusing..or I did until I realized you're just retarded..

Shouldn't laugh at the mentally ill..

That's the way liberals view rights. Anyone who stands up to any given authorities injustice, must be mentally ill.

Same thing liberals throw on Trump on a loop 24/7, in their fake mainstream media.

You're a liberal. It don't matter how you vote. Nobody in the right, can count on you to stand up for rights.

It's because your natural inclination, is to bend over and hold them arse cheeks of yours open, on command, without a peep.

You call it smart, when obviously, it's anything but smart.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Nothing you've said tonight is rational, that's another clue you're liberal.

You've tried to spin lying, cheating and stealing by track officials rigging drag races, as dignified.

That's an emotional case you're making for dignity, you'd have to be a loon to put in writing.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
So while broke dyck, small dyck and old dyck have been banging away on their key boards playing internet forum billy bad azz, I’ve been busy shaking down our race cars. Got no time to spare with these 3 stooges here. Be Right Back

LOL! ED has a fascination with dyck's, he's an equal opportunity dyck lover. It doesn't matter what kind, he responds to them all!

Then he tries to impress someone with shaking down his race cars. Big F...ing deal twinkle toes. I've logged in testing & 4 races under my belt. Been in the money 3 of them.

Continue to live with your head up your arse believing in your own shyt. Then keep on sparing your time paying attention to dyck's.

And don't forget, you will

Be Right Back

Cat got your tongue on this one! Yes, you read all my posts.

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2521 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
^^Triggered^^^ Big Grin

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
From Curly1:

“Ed likes to bend over and take it in the tooter. Real men do not. Stand up, be a man. Don't be an Ed. Spit that thing out and do not put in there and do not talk with your mouth full.”

Don’t be an Ed Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 712 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
"Buffoons"

Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1230 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Wow, the home of Bracket Talk and this is the best we all can do . SAD

USA

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
So while broke dyck, small dyck and old dyck have been banging away on their key boards playing internet forum billy bad azz, I’ve been busy shaking down our race cars. Got no time to spare with these 3 stooges here. Be Right Back

LOL! ED has a fascination with dyck's, he's an equal opportunity dyck lover. It doesn't matter what kind, he responds to them all!

Then he tries to impress someone with shaking down his race cars. Big F...ing deal twinkle toes. I've logged in testing & 4 races under my belt. Been in the money 3 of them.

Continue to live with your head up your arse believing in your own shyt. Then keep on sparing your time paying attention to dyck's.

And don't forget, you will

Be Right Back

Cat got your tongue on this one! Yes, you read all my posts.

Well ED has what is called "Small Man Syndrome" tries act like a big man behind the computer screen.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3992 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
B KING was refunded the money from Phil's Trailers on 4/12/2021 check number 9148. Fact check that.

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2521 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
BlahBlah Still no proof of a full refund and still no new order for your 30+ year dream, a White 34' Bathroom Package Trailer, the trailer you ordered, waited 7 months for and when it was delivered to the dealer, you claimed you walked away from the dealer over a $1,000 awning just as you claim you have the cash. Laughing very hard

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
So while broke dyck, small dyck and old dyck have been banging away on their key boards playing internet forum billy bad azz,

Here's another quote of EDs preferences/fetishes'

quote:
I do enjoy twisting your balls

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
So while broke dyck, small dyck and old dyck have been banging away on their key boards playing internet forum billy bad azz,

Here's another quote of EDs preferences/fetishes'

quote:
I do enjoy twisting your balls

Track officials balls, Ed's chin.

Engine builders balls, Ed's chin.

S L's balls, Ed's chin.

BTE's balls, Ed's chin.

ATI's balls, Ed's chin.

NHRA's balls, Ed's chin.

Undercovers balls, Ed's chin.

Fake official Trump lost stories, Ed's chin.

Lie, Con, Manipulate balls, Ed's chin.

Typical Lefty Libtard

DRR / Crew
Picture of Moderate Joe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom396:
"Buffoons"

You are showing your age Tom.

Aaron who??

Moderator "On Board"

www.dragraceresults.com

Posts: 131 | Location: DragRaceResults.com | Registered: December 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Moderate Joe:
quote:
Originally posted by Tom396:
"Buffoons"

You are showing your age Tom.

Aaron who??

Big Grin Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1230 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Anything my Man Ed says Smile

Posts: 621 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:

Little alter boy Ed sure talks about Dyck a lot. Spit that thing out. Alter boy Ed needs to quit worrying about others junk.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

Posts: 3992 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SCDIV1:
Not for nuthin but my award for best insult goes to Rietow

"A parking pawl is smarter than Ed"....

I'm sorry Ed but that's a good one....

I did take my own trans apart this past Feb. and that damn park mechanism was almost smarter than me, but I figured it out.....LOL

^^^SCDIV1 KNOWS^^^

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
I LEARNED A LONG TIME AGO YOU CAN ARGUE WITH AN EDIOT ALL DAY LONG AND AT THE END OF THE DAY ALL YOU HAVE IS A IDIOT THAT CAN ARGUE. HE STILL STUPID AND NO AMOUNT OF MY ARGUING WITH THE EDIOT IS GOING TO MAKE HIM ANY SMARTER.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"