Find
Notify
Tools

Labor Day $100K...
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted
Not sure why but this event is not listed in the big bucks section but here you go...largest footbrake payout in history, guaranteed money!...

Posts: 1277 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by fuzzy dice:
Not sure why but this event is not listed in the big bucks section but here you go...largest footbrake payout in history, guaranteed money!...

the 100 by Daniel Warren, on Flickr

Posts: 1277 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I don't know why but none of Coalburg Promotions races have been even mentioned here. Thank you Fuzzy. You doin OK?

Posts: 6199 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
Getting there fern...planning to get back on the track on Aug. 8th...first time since May 23...had a back procedure yesterday and two more to go...hoping for the best, buddy...will I see you over labor day?...

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Not sure Fuzz. Watching my health and not doing much racing. Want to come New Years if it happens. Good luck with your back.

Posts: 6199 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
Thanks buddy...hope to see you soon...

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Fern, if you need a driver for the $100K weekend, I'm available! My G body won't be on the track this year.

I'm hoping to go down and at least watch.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chuck. If I can get there I’ll drive myself. Glad to see you back in here. What is wrong with car?

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Fern, just not enough time this year. New headers need some tweaking to get them in, so I decided to call it a year for the G body. I wish I had just pulled the engine and trans and went through them, I would have had it ready by the time we were allowed to race here. The '69 is running, I'll have a little fun with it for a couple of races this fall.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post