DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Spoiler alert Winternationals Super Comp
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spoiler alert Winternationals Super Comp
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted
I want to congratulate my friend Kevin Wright for winning the NHRA Winternationals in Super Comp not once but for the third time. Pretty much unheard of in Super Comp. You are the MAN bud!!! Awesome job and .001 on the tree in the final and dead on 8. Just amazing! I'll buy the whiskey when I see you in Phoenix.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5304 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
clapping Don't you just love happening endings!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
clapping Don't you just love happening endings!

Not always a good thing when endings happen....

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Kevin clapping

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Don Higgins Crew Chief Pro Software
posted Hide Post
He has won it twice now, congrats to a long term Crew Chief Pro customer.

Crew Chief Pro 7.980. It is not an evolution in Crew Chief Software, it is a Revolution in Crew Chief Software
Drag Racing Software and Professional Weather Stations(309) 688-2990

Visit us on the web at http://www.crewchiefpro.com

Are you a Producer or a Parasite?

Author of the book, "But Who Will Save The Children."

Posts: 1381 | Location: Bartonville Illinois | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You are incorrect Don, he has won it (Pomona) three times. He has four National event wins including Vegas last year.

You're buying the Oreos next time I see you. Double Stuff!!

He does use Crew Chief Pro, so you are right about that. Tell everyone there hello for me including your lovely wife.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5304 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post