Share |
DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by DRE    $100,000.00 to win ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

$100,000.00 to win ?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
A $100,000.00 to win and twin $20,000.00 at Huntsville Dragway for $1,000.00 entry or twin $20,000.00 for $400.00 this would be in Sept who is in?
George Howard

Posts: 283 | Location: Birmingham Al USA | Registered: January 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Late Sept?

Posts: 944 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
and a $1000.00 runner-up.

Posts: 17 | Location: Toplo | Registered: March 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richard Hammond
posted Hide Post
Is the 100k guaranteed or is it going to be pro rated per number of entries? Sounds good either way

Posts: 265 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Based on 100 entries and the date will be in late Sept.
George Howard

Posts: 283 | Location: Birmingham Al USA | Registered: January 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of scarab1999
posted Hide Post
sorry George...not interested

Posts: 235 | Location: troit | Registered: September 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Chris Butcher
posted Hide Post
You better structure it on only gettin around 100-125 cars. Big money races are really hurting this year. I would try my best to make it.

www.kentuckybracketracing.com
Wade Motorsports!!!

Posts: 5227 | Location: Owingsville,Ky | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of LEGEND
posted Hide Post
Lot of bracket finals that time of year. I know those guys don't typically run big buck races but it only takes a few to get the car count where you need it

Chip Johnson
4 Time World Champion

Posts: 2558 | Location: Fayetteville N.C. | Registered: December 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of rickseeman
posted Hide Post
Would it be door car to door car until the final?

P.S. George you are the best. Drag racing needs more people like you. Hope you come back to Memphis soon. Maybe like that B&M race last year.

Posts: 30 | Location: Little Rock, Arkansas | Registered: September 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I would be in
Depending on buy backs,purse etc

Posts: 134 | Location: indianapolis in | Registered: July 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Call all your ' round-padders' I'm sure they're in for some free entries and late round add ins.

Posts: 17 | Location: Toplo | Registered: March 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post