DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Tallahassee Fl help
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tallahassee Fl help
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Son is student at FSU and someone hit his car in parking lot. Need a body shop recommendation.

RJB

Posts: 58 | Location: Springfield IL | Registered: May 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I cant think of anyone up that way with a body shop, but I would post on Facebook as well.

"Sugar Shane"

Posts: 119 | Location: No clue | Registered: March 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Nichols
posted Hide Post
What kind of car? Have an expert source.

Posts: 157 | Location: Charlestown, IN U.S.A | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
It’s a mustang but I didn’t get any suggestions so he just took it to body shop his insurance co recommend. Thanks for reply

RJB

Posts: 58 | Location: Springfield IL | Registered: May 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Nichols
posted Hide Post
The reason I was asking is that many of the newer cars have a lot of aluminum in them. Very few shops have been certified for aluminum repair work. My guy has 20 years of body frame experience and is now a disaster adjuster for a major insurance co. He knows. Hope it works for him.

Posts: 157 | Location: Charlestown, IN U.S.A | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post