DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    I got to thinking today.....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I got to thinking today.....
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted
When all the liberal leaders in this country get rid of petroleum in America....what are they going to use pave the millions of miles of roadways for EV's ??

Just wondering...

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4450 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ev's will be flying by then. Who needs roads? That will free up more infrastructure money for xxx stupid **** they can spend it on.

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
So you are trying to mix logical thinking and liberals? Oh he11 that more explosive than 55 gal nitro under 1000psi of pressure/

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4176 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
When all the liberal leaders in this country get rid of petroleum in America....what are they going to use pave the millions of miles of roadways for EV's ??

Just wondering...

Fairy dust and unicorn ****s. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1229 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Instead of a gas tax,there will be a mileage tax.....

Posts: 262 | Location: Fayetteville | Registered: May 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
Great strawman argument.

Who said they are getting rid of petroleum entirely?

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3150 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
I heard they came up with something new called concrete.

Posts: 1451 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
My dad lives in Murrieta Calif, said he has seen gas as high as $7 again...

Posts: 2410 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:

Just wondering...

They wont. Not going to happen.

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I think putin is going to repave our whole country for free pretty soon.

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Hard to believe that Americans are so naive that with whats going on in this country they will sit at home election day and not try to do anything to change things

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Big Steve, the $7 a gallon around here are the same ones that are high all the time. Most are around 5.50 a gallon

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12275 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post