DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    The Bender's New Announcement
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Bender's New Announcement
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XPS fan:
Ohhhh so close Bender Smile

I'm guessin' the cork will come out of the champagne bottle in tonight's session.

Go get 'em !

It was close, I could have been more aggressive early, but was being cautious.

They pulled the plug on Q3 for the sportsman cars, so it looks like I did get #1......FWIW

Update, they now have us scheduled for Q3 Sunday morning.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: "The Bender",

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J178RED:
A statement from Ed who really is care's what he is saying , but maybe him and his fan club.......

Notice the next post from him , more name calling .....

Ed I can't heard you.... and care even less...

Full Moon

quote:
Originally posted by J178RED:
Ed, I may have junk, but I still think you are an asset to the forum. to me your very likeable. Happy to see you back.. Nick

Nuff said!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Edwad fan club, the Internet Idiot is the only member Blue Man

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
my fan club is full of mostly clueless, jealous hatters, that ain't got shyt nor done shyt whose egos are easily bruised when they realize after reading my replies, just how little they know and at least one p u s s y, YOU Blue Man whose sole purpose for being here is to reply to any comment I make while you hide behind a screen name.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Edwad, if your the example of knowing something I rather not know

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
you don't p u s s y, you're clueless as well ball-less.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of scarab1999
posted Hide Post
"The Bender" Great job qualifying "AT THE TOP...#1 Bad Azz fast and quick!!
some day...hopefully i'll get there

Posts: 97 | Location: troit | Registered: September 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
Big made some good calls.........

Need for speed

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
before or after he changed his Depends and you're still not quicker/faster than Bryan Keller. NahNahTounge

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Engineer Eddie has that train rolling down the tracks, just waiting for the derailment...

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of scarab1999
posted Hide Post
really don't want to join/get in the "fan club" BUT some people/person is just negative All The Time..enough said!

Posts: 97 | Location: troit | Registered: September 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
put "swamp buggy" on the sides of it !

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
whose sole purpose for being here is to reply to any comment I make

Dont be such a Dirt Bag and I wont have to respond.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
you're clueless as well ball-less.

what part of the truth and the facts don't you like? Spitting

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Truth and fact, your still the Internet Idiot

DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
I see old mister done nothing is still at it.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by "The Bender":
quote:
Originally posted by T/D6591:
Going electric? Dancing Cat

That would be a shocking announcement

Or is he going to have a hemi in it... LOL

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3306 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Hey don't knock electric too quick. New Tesla runs 0-60 in 1.9. One run around here has put lots of bada$$ rides on trailer.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4184 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post