New
Find
Notify
Tools

U S 131 Motels ???
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Anyone know of a good pet friendly motel close to the track in Martin Michigan ??? Thanks

Jeff McClure

Posts: 240 | Location: Texas | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Kalamazoo is you best bet about 12-15 miles south of the track. There is 1 just south of the track about 3 miles too but its probably full.

Posts: 608 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Don't know how fancy you want, but, there is a super 8 in Kalamazoo. Nothing great but it was clean, reasonably comfortable and close to a lot of restaurants and the 131 interchange.

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. Fancy HaHa not this guy. I would stay in my trailer if it wasn't for my wife. But she is a trooper we will break up the days with motel and trailer stay. I have a goose with a king size bed that sleeps good. Just no shower or ****ter. Going to be a vacation for us so compromises for the Boss Lady. Thanks again and if any of y'all are going let me know or look me up black dragster 4X56 !!!

Jeff McClure

Posts: 240 | Location: Texas | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
The is a new Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express about 15 miles south at West Main and 131. If you go one more exit south at Stadium Drive there is a Baymont Inn and Best Western and a couple others.

Posts: 33 | Location: Kalamazoo, MI | Registered: November 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mark. Booked a room Comfort in close to track. That free entry or guess raffle entry is getting expensive. HaHa 1240 miles one way.

Jeff McClure

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Nothing free in drag racing. Its like the other thing men enjoy so much and always cost you one way or the other. LOL

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
There is a Holiday Inn Express in Kalamazoo that's nice enough

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 989 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of NM Shark
posted Hide Post
Long ways for a drag race?

Posts: 44 | Location: Roswell, NM | Registered: April 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
NM Shark. I got lost and taking the long way back home !!!

Jeff McClure

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks Al got the rooms covered thank you for your reply.

Jeff McClure

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Wideopen yes nothing is free. Going on an adventure. I need some Honey Badger delivery signs for my truck and trailer in case of rioters blocking the road !!! But they probably wouldn't know what that was.

Jeff McClure