DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    NHRA D3 from Noble, OK - LIVE COVERAGE
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NHRA D3 from Noble, OK - LIVE COVERAGE
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted

Posts: 2109 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
Looks like they've been having lots of fun for the last couple of hours. (timing system went down in the left lane)

Nice runs by Mike Greene and Rick Huffman. JR kind of tested the starting line.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Lol, yeah not a good day for me and dad

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1518 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Looks like this race really flopped out.

24 Stock
16 Super Stock
24 Top Dragster
12 Top Sportsman
10 Comp

I bet the Super Gas,Super Comp,and Super Street counts were poor too.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
D3TV will Broadcast the Division 7 Points race from Las Vegas .Fun to watch that track is the Best Ran in the West. Jeff Foster is the Head person and makes sure the track is perfect at least during the Points race .I am very humbled about all the many tacks in the TN area . a lot of tracks within 5 hours.The racers are great and all of them are good drivers it seems as they make as lot of runs during the season .Don Kennedy and Race Car Insurance is sponsoring the Telecast for everyone to enjoy .Thanks To Warren he is the best and is always trying to make the telecast the best for us

Don Kennedy

Posts: 395 | Location: TN | Registered: December 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Don, thanks for the heads up and sponsorship, Very cool! I always wonder how long before the west would catch up with the east on this coverage. Hope your time in the east has not spoiled you from the Southwest heat ...LOL

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:
Looks like this race really flopped out.

24 Stock
16 Super Stock
24 Top Dragster
12 Top Sportsman
10 Comp

I bet the Super Gas,Super Comp,and Super Street counts were poor too.

And now were racing 1/8 mile because the 1/4 clocks quit again. actually its a good thing because the track was unsafe beyond the 1/8th

Posts: 2430 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of Don Higgins Crew Chief Pro Software
posted Hide Post
We at Crew Chief Pro Software are sponsoring the Noble and Las Vegas race.

I wish every division would do this, really helps sportsman racers.

Crew Chief Pro 7.980. It is not an evolution in Crew Chief Software, it is a Revolution in Crew Chief Software
Drag Racing Software and Professional Weather Stations(309) 688-2990

Visit us on the web at http://www.crewchiefpro.com

Are you a Producer or a Parasite?

Author of the book, "But Who Will Save The Children."

Posts: 1381 | Location: Bartonville Illinois | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Higgins Crew Chief Pro Software:
We at Crew Chief Pro Software are sponsoring the Noble and Las Vegas race.

I wish every division would do this, really helps sportsman racers.

Thank you for what you have done this year to expand the coverage, Don!

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3159 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post