DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Where is the most economical place to purchase a 3.2a/15 suit?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where is the most economical place to purchase a 3.2a/15 suit?
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Steve:
The zipper on my new lightweight -15 is already giving me trouble

Try putting some dish liquid on it.

Posts: 2464 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of NC3x58
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Roger McGinnis:
quote:
Originally posted by NC3x58:

Sparco is one of the biggest names in racing safety equipment, I would go ahead and venture to say that they probably have more R&D time in their products then most to make sure they are as safe or safer than the competitors and also lightweight. I'll gladly spend the extra cash on a comfortable suit made by a well known company when that's what I wear on the weekends in the hot summer 3-6 months out of the year and something that will last me years to come.

If they have so much experience, why can't they put a zipper in that will last?

Had my sport light pro -5 for over 2 years now, zero issues over here.. Also know plenty of people around here that have the same model with zero issues.

Nick Craig

1971 Camaro Split Bumper
376ci LS3

Posts: 410 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post