DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Curious, above section, women supporting women
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Curious, above section, women supporting women
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted
What is it, what is the deal? Just curious. Not want to join or anything and do not want to know too much Smile

Larry Woodfin

Posts: 1834 | Location: Kilgore TX | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I'm laughing. Not at you. Just a fun question that I don't know the answer to.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6408 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
I am thinking it was a requested "Honey doo" for SL

Posts: 2431 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
The popularity has not taken off as expected. The last post was 8/31/20. I think it is an odd thing to have on the site.

Larry Woodfin

Posts: 1834 | Location: Kilgore TX | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Must of got shut down for posting naked men pictures.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
It's politically correct to pander to women (affirmative action). After all, where's the men supporting men? Why can't we all be equal? Why divide us according to gender? It's sexist, yet again pandering to women, poor poor women.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
While most will shun this information, some will learn, i.e. red pill.

https://www.paulelam.com/the-t...ws-of-men-and-women/

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
Must of got shut down for posting naked men pictures.

Right? LOL

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4467 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
It's politically correct to pander to women (affirmative action). After all, where's the men supporting men? Why can't we all be equal? Why divide us according to gender? It's sexist, yet again pandering to women, poor poor women.

We had the girlie section for a while. It was something to browse in the offseason or just bored...Wasn't hurting anyone..Well, it must have bothered someone. Since "our section" went away and a women only section showed up, I'm putting 2 and 2 together....

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4467 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
also all topics started by same poster

Doing my part to raise the average IQ on this board

Posts: 51 | Location: badlands of New Mexico | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post