DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    One of the Most Amazing Super Comp Races Ever
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

One of the Most Amazing Super Comp Races Ever
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
For those that don't have Facebook and follow the Double00 page,this was simply amazing over the weekend.
The guy in the left lane ran 8.89 as his opponent in the right lane DID NOT move.
After 32 seconds,the car in the right lane launched and proceeded to break out by more,handing the win back over to the left lane.
Anybody know if this was done on purpose, or just two guys that don't care at all about lighting the win light in their lane?

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Nothing amazing about it, just another example of racers that don’t have a clue!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
The guy in the right lane was a dumb azz. He was granted a win and blew it by breaking out by more than his opponent. What was so hard about that.

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
I was watching it.
I’ve met the Vega driver last year and have raced the other guy that really goofed up bad
Both are older and obviously had brain fade
I’ve done some idiotic things out there especially in the later years of my racing but that one was pretty bad.

Maybe some Prevagen might help

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Bruce Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SCDIV1:

Maybe some Prevagen might help

Rich have you tried the Prevagen?
Any good?
Asking for a friend

Bruce Lee Cool

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.

Posts: 2035 | Location: Chandler Arizona | Registered: August 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Truly a "driver's race." Roll Eyes Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post