DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Spring Fling Million, Who's Racing
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spring Fling Million, Who's Racing
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted
Who's planning on racing the Spring Fling Million & do you plan to race for the big money on Friday?

I'll be racing in Pro as I've done in the past. I'm waiting to decide on racing the big money on Friday. Wink

2BKING

Relaxing

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2549 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Bryan, I'm going for sure. But I won't run the big money race. If you run it I'd like at least a piece of the action.

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4467 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted Hide Post
My plan is to go but all depends on my new car being done in time. My wife's car will be ready but she is a new driver so doesn't want to race Fling.

We are actually travelling to Tuscon on the 16th for her to license with Tom Bayer's school and then will race one of his cars the rest of the weekend.

Posts: 633 | Location: Rochester, WA | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
Bryan, I'm going for sure. But I won't run the big money race. If you run it I'd like at least a piece of the action.

Good! Wink

I think I have the car to be competitive in Pro. After that, the odds are not with this style door slammer.

The driver on the other hand is doing OK, but not where he needs to be currently for the big money race on Fri. My focus has been tuning on the car & not tuning myself. I'm working on myself & hope to be mentally, physically & spiritually ready for Fridays race; time will tell!

We'll talk about it more at the next races.

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2549 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
I may be there depending how a couple team events go and also the Westcoast Shutout race . But only plan on the daily races fling events not the Million. Cash is king this year! Haha!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: J178RED,

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J178RED:
I may be there depending how a couple team events go and also the Westcoast Shutout race . But only plan on the daily races fling events not the Million. Cash is king this year! Haha!

Good luck at them races. Hopefully you do well & make it up for the Spring Fling. Big Grin

2BKING Cool

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I'll be there

Posts: 1015 | Location: LIVERMORE CA. | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of victo
posted Hide Post
ll be there in the Shopping Cart

2012 West Coast Pro Gas E/Gas Champion

Posts: 523 | Location: Novato | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Hammer & Victo, are you guys racing Pro & racing on Fri.?

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Sportsman
Picture of victo
posted Hide Post
running box myself- working on fridaylol

Posts: 523 | Location: Novato | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by victo:
running box myself- working on fridaylol

Working on Friday, financially or waiting to see how you are driving? I'm the later! Wink

2BKING Big Grin

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Sportsman
Picture of victo
posted Hide Post
see if i suck or not lol

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
i wont be running friday unless i win enough to help enter the Million,unless i find some sponsors,lol.

Posts: 1015 | Location: LIVERMORE CA. | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of The Hawk
posted Hide Post
I'll be there, and will be in the Million as well.

Will be great to see you again Victo, we just talked about this in October!

lane weber

perfecting a better mousetrap

Posts: 158 | Location: Littleton, Colorado | Registered: November 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by THE HAMMER:
i wont be running friday unless i win enough to help enter the Million,unless i find some sponsors,lol.

I understand the financial side of the Million, hope you do well & get in! Wink

I've been blessed to have $$$ backers over the years to help with the entry fees of this race & other high entry fee races. Initially, they were paying the full entry & I put a stop to that for personal reasons. I've got a few interested for this year, but will probably pony up the entry myself. My decision will probably be made the day before the Million on spending the disposable $$$. HMMMM

2BKING Cool

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I competed in the first two they had here, till it was priced way out of my league, and I got sent to the losers lounge in the second round with a two pack. That was enough of a hint for me. And it was me with the two pack.

Posts: 297 | Location: Nevada | Registered: February 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Got this reminder in text today!

"Hello Racers! With the Superbowl behind us its time to start thinking some Fling Racing!"

2BKING

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
We plan on attending! I had a real good week out there last year! Got down to 4 cars in the Million and lost 009 dead 9. Cory left me to carry the ball and didn't come out...he said I fumbled!

Hopefully, we can have another safe enjoyable trip!

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
quote:
he said I fumbled

I'd start with not going single file with team cars this year!

Posts: 2110 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DragRaceResults:
quote:
he said I fumbled

I'd start with not going single file with team cars this year!

Yeah Marco and I duffed that one...I still tease him, I won.

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post