DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Money Tree Footbrake Triples Now Paying $20,000 to Win
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Money Tree Footbrake Triples Now Paying $20,000 to Win
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted

Posts: 2110 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
We started taking names for the pre try list today.You only have to call or text me at 540 520 6053 to sign up and no money needed until the normal deadline on flyer.Look forward to seeing y'all in 2018

Posts: 38 | Location: VA | Registered: November 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
We are at 186 entry's signed up to join us in May with a 350 max cutoff.If you plan on joining us contact me to get added to the list.Thanks

Posts: 38 | Location: VA | Registered: November 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Time for this to be moved back up top. Won't be long now

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
We extended the pre entry deadline till May 10.Looking forward to seeing everyone at the end of the month

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
We are taking entry’s at the gate next weekend and due to a very low number of paid pre entry’s we will only be charging 399 for the weekend entry at the gate and 150 on single day entry’s.All purses guaranteed so come check us out at elk creek Dragway .Thanks

DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
Any link to live coverage? Thanks!

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Key words here "all purses guaranteed" when is the last time you saw that when the promoter had a short field? You foot brakers need to get out and support this race so it will keep happening. Besides you might even see Fern there!!!!!!!

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mmtv will not be there.They have to rent a satellite box up there and the cost for 3 days is almost double a normal event and with a light crowd we pulled the plug .Sorry about that.

DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Key words here "all purses guaranteed" when is the last time you saw that when the promoter had a short field? You foot brakers need to get out and support this race so it will keep happening. Besides you might even see Fern there!!!!!!!

Kevin is a class act to be sure, Fern...I could not make it this year so I will just wish you luck my friend...

Posts: 1277 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
we knew that fuzz ball---he!! I got issues also but I am entered and good lord willing I will be there. Been on caregiver detail since Tuesday so I got about 6 days to get my self organized and on the road.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Awesome race, I wish I could be there. I hope it is well supported so I can make it in the future.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The race has been cancelled.The forecast looks horrible and with a low pre entry number and racers dropping like flys with the forecast we pulled the plug.We got 95 percent of the refund checks done tonight and will be mailed tomorrow .Sorry and thanks to those who entered

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good call. No one wants to make the trip and sit in the rain.

Posts: 337 | Location: up on the wheel | Registered: March 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
dam Kevin----My situation was iffy at best but I was going to get it all hooked up today and leave in the morning no matter the weather forecast. I have sat in the rain before and have raced when the forecast was awful. Weather has not been kind to you but you try another time and I will try to be there. Foot brakers need to support these few races we have before they are all gone and this is the best one EVER. Thanks for what you have done Kevin

DRR Pro
Picture of Jared
posted Hide Post
Good call KP! Nobody wants to sit in the rain for a few days, and nobody wants to see you take a loss, when it is clear that you're trying to give Footbrakers the best event possible. These calls aren't easy, but rest assured that you made the right one.

Jared Pennington
Coalburg Racing # 1X
http://worldfootbrakechallenge.com
The Sportsman Drag Racing Podcast with Luke and Jed

Posts: 2025 | Location: Coalburg , Alabama | Registered: July 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I feel for you, on the business side, Kevin. Thanks for your hard work to put the race together. Damn rain is hosing a lot of races and racers this year, and you made the right call all the way around.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post