DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    16ft Enclosed Trailer is All That's Needed
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

16ft Enclosed Trailer is All That's Needed
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Look at Ducky. I remember seeing a over head pic of a National event pits. Stackers everywhere and there was Ducky, the winner, with that set up above except for the high $$$ red truck he has now. By the way he won that trailer many years ago......

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
quote:
except for the high $$$ red truck

It is the most expensive truck I've ever owned, but I got a great deal on it, and it's still only a 1500, gas truck. I wouldn't call it high $$$, at least compared to most tow vehicles.

Trailer needs another round of rustoleum, but it sure doesn't owe me anything!

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5727 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
It all depends on what YOU want , I travel with a mega dodge Dual that's 13 years old and a open trailer. The truck was a huge back seat that folds down. I can carry all my spares , a little 2000e Honda , 5 gallon air compressor and 30 gallons of fuel. The rear seating area is big enough for sleeping. Between truck and trailer paid less than most pay for a 24' mid price trailer alone.

I also have a friend who has a new F450 with all the extras and a 30' tag that is state of the art without any living space. He races a 11.50 foot brake car.

Its really not how big or little you buy as long as your happy about it.... and its in your budget. I rather like having a backup motor and tranny in my budget for my racing. Some with 2 or three cars need that big buck rig and stacker. But if I had one of those I would have two or three backup motors and trans too....LOL

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2697 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of victo
posted Hide Post
this is what i used for a little while. The Alabama Stacka

2012 West Coast Pro Gas E/Gas Champion

Posts: 523 | Location: Novato | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of victo
posted Hide Post
12v cummins and tool boxes full of parts and fuel -water tents bbq fun set up

2012 West Coast Pro Gas E/Gas Champion

Posts: 523 | Location: Novato | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
That looks kind of like what Phil Combs had at the WFC this year---Kentucky stacker

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post