Find
Notify
Tools

Early voting
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
While I see early voting as away to let people vote w/o long lines and maybe not be able to do so on the one day deal it use to be. I also see there is great chance of it enabling those who plan to steal election thru fruad.

If you know 3 days out that early vote show you are 15 points down you have good diea of how much fraud is needed to turn it in your favor. I know there are some states that don't release early vote number.That does not mean they are unkown.

Being a old **** now I am set in my ways and hate change. I vote on election day. I vote for two reasons. One makes my voice heard to say.2nd I have been told if you do not vote you can not bytch and noway in hell am I giving that up.LOL

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4170 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted Hide Post
This is EXACTLY how the FRAUD is happening.
Why do you think they now need several days to "count" the votes.
It's simple, they just figure out how many "extra" ballots they need to find and then "Find" them.
It's been happening here in Connecticut for MANY years.

It used to be (with voting machines) that by the end of the following day you knew who won, not any more, it takes days.
Why do you think that is?

The FACT is that there IS a ballot of each vote, so when they are counted they match up, it's just that the ballots themselves are FRAUDULENT.
One of my tenants that moved out had several mail-in ballots for each one of their family members (I found them in the mail box when they moved out).
Each one was just a bit different, Jose Cruz, Jose R. Cruz, Jose Rafael Cruz, Jose Cruz Sr., etc, etc, same went for his wife and his son.
I myself received ballots for my dead relatives (which I threw out).

Most states have early voting so why in the world can't they start counting votes as they come in?
Reason is, they won't know how many fake votes they need to win until AFTER the polls are closed/counted.
Why do you think they do it this way, it guarantees they will win.
That's why they keep the "law" in books that they can't start counting until Election day. Total BS

You want it fair, simple, ALL BALLOTS MUST BE COUNTED BY 6 AM THE NEXT DAY, Period.

It works so why not keep doing it.
As they say, EACH VOTE COUNTS.
Yep, they sure do.

Man was not built to fly ... That's why he built HEMI's

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA

Posts: 954 | Location: Winchester, Connecticut | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
In several of the swing states that decided the "Election" Trump was leading 56-58% which is pretty significant and most of the votes were in then around Midnight they stopped counting and truckloads of more ballots came in and in the morning when they started counting again Dictator Biden and DyckT@aster Kamala had "Won"

The fact is they did not have to win every state just the 6 key swing states and they did it by MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD. They had all the Dead people out in numbers, Illegal Aliens, Voting machine fraud and just plain truckloads of printed up ballots.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3972 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I agree with everything said above. However if we cannot get hard proof and get the big players prosecuted, it ends up even looks like conspiracy theory.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6365 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
There has not been a shred of evidence that there was “MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD” in the last presidential election. The fact is the only one saying that is Trump. He lost period and if he decides to run again, he will lose again if he wins the nomination.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Little Chief
posted Hide Post
I pray you are wrong Ed as we are already screwed. Another round of this lunatic lefty ideology we will be totally 100 percent f-c-ke- period

Posts: 230 | Location: Kilgore Texas | Registered: July 15, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Me too but I’m not and I’m not convinced the Republicans will win one house no mind both on 11/8. The last presidential election proved there are no guarantees.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
The guardian Laughing very hard FAKE NEWS!

Retard, it’s not about what trump supporters believe, it’s about what they can prove and again, not a single shred of evidence has been bought forward to prove it and republican representatives in both houses don’t believe it either. Bottom line is trump lost and he will not be the next president.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
Well yeah, 40% of America can’t comprehend that their guy lost, including many on this thread.

People who paid attention knew that the early votes were largely going to be Blue and knew which states counted those votes first and which counted them last. There were no surprises.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3148 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
EXACTLY and the same group thinks the republicans will win both houses on 11/8 and that Trump is going to be the next president. Wrong

DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
I agree with Ed 100%
This talk of massive voter fraud is all fabricated nonsense....

TRUMP LOST and he has spewed nothing but lies endlessly...

If you never stop telling the same lie, people will believe it.....

There is ZERO evidence to back up the lies....

I never did for one minute....

No I'm not a Democrat and yes I voted for Trump twice but only because I could not vote for the Democrats....

The Republican party is a mess and full of NUTJOBS .....If they back Trump they will fail...

Their agenda will not win votes with the majority in America today....

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SCDIV1:
I agree with Ed 100%
This talk of massive voter fraud is all fabricated nonsense....

TRUMP LOST and he has spewed nothing but lies endlessly...

If you never stop telling the same lie, people will believe it.....

There is ZERO evidence to back up the lies....

I never did for one minute....

No I'm not a Democrat and yes I voted for Trump twice but only because I could not vote for the Democrats....

The Republican party is a mess and full of NUTJOBS .....If they back Trump they will fail...

Their agenda will not win votes with the majority in America today....

Quoted for the TRUTH!

SCDIV1…KNOWS!

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Documentary = FAKE NEWS!

You nutjobs need to accept the fact that he lost and lost big! But you, the nut job that can’t get over losing a round bracket racing will never get over the FACT that Trump got his ass kicked by a senile old man that hid out in his basement most of the campaign trail leading up to the election.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
Rietow has posted more than once he listens to ALEX JONES

That fact alone is enough for me to know we are communicating with a seriously warped individual....

Alex Jones should be in a cell next to Trump and a chit load of Trump cronies...

2000 Mules is a fictional story made for the Koolaid drinkers like Rietow...

They probably also believe 9/11 was done by our govt. and UFO's land here regularly and all the JFK conspiracies if they are old enough to even know about fantasies...

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SCDIV1:
Rietow has posted more than once he listens to ALEX JONES

That fact alone is enough for me to know we are communicating with a seriously warped individual....

Alex Jones should be in a cell next to Trump and a chit load of Trump cronies...

I feel the same about anyone duped by the boob tube into taking the clot shots, only not a cell but a loony bin.

Alex Jones was right about the clot shots.

You still don't find anything odd about the boob tube explanations you've been spoon fead over the last several years?

So, what's is gonna take? By now the handwriting should be on the wall.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
It's called normalcy bias.

Those ate up with normalcy bias can't handle the awful Truth.

In 75 years they have to tell you what's in the clot shots, by law.

More awful Truth.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted Hide Post
For the record, I'm not saying Trump didn't lose, he did BUT the ballots were also fraudulent hence the totals taking until the following Saturday to be completed.

The dems will replay this over and over again because they know it works, i.e. NOT counting ballots until AFTER election day Tuesday.

It's pretty obvious, at 8 AM on Wednesday repubs will be in the lead, by the end of Saturday the dems will win.

Connecticut has been doing this for years.

Like I stated, IF they are so legit, why won't they count ALL the early votes NOW, as they come in?

And let's not forget, that Joe got more votes than Obama, the most popular president ever. Hhmmm

This is exactly like racing, anybody with an ounce of smarts know people are using traction control, HE LL it's built right into the new boxes, Holley even advertises it with their EFI systems.

Point is, the way the states do it now works for them so they will keep doing it.
Same as racing, if it works for you keep doing it.
We already know the outcome.

Man was not built to fly ... That's why he built HEMI's

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA

Posts: 954 | Location: Winchester, Connecticut | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pentastarrail:
let's not forget, that Joe got more votes than Obama, the most popular president ever. Hhmmm.

That’s because trump made it easy and clear to moderates, women and swing voters that he didn’t need their vote. He did NOTHING to get their vote and he didn’t.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
It is very disturbing and sad that some do not care if there is cheating as long as they win. Same as in racing some do not care as long as they win.

We all know what happened in the "Election" and yet some call it Fake News if we say anything about it.

So they did not find any proof of voter fraud? Hmmm. FBI has Hunters laptop yet can not find anything on him. The same FBI that Raided Trumps house would not even investigate Hillary doing something even worse. She had a private server with TOP SECRET emails that had been compromised by our enemies!

Same piles of excrement who put some people in jail for a year and half for going into the Capital when the Police openend the gates and let them in. Same people who did not arrest anyone who did BILLIONS of dollars in damage and killed hundreds of people in the BLM riots.

We have a tow tier Justice system and they only go after the Republicans. And you think because they refuse to even look for voter fraud means it did not happen? Have you lost your mind? Really?

Where they had the voter fraud is Democrats and you think because they say they did not cheat that it was fair? Do you expect them to speak up and say they were cheating here put me in jail?

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3972 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Does not matter how many votes you get from who when the other side gets to change the outcome to fit their need. Plain and simple fraud and those doing it are in charge so nothing will happen.

There is a difference in did not win and did not win because of actual voters' votes. Kind if winning a race because your crew memebr flattened opponents' tires.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4170 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post