DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    where to buy alcohol in Eastern Nebraska or Western iowa
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

where to buy alcohol in Eastern Nebraska or Western iowa
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
where can you buy alcohol in Eastern Nebraska?

Posts: 2 | Location: EASTERN NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Try Diamond oil co. in Lincoln Nebr.-sunoco dealer

The difference between ignorance and stupidity. Ignorance is lack of knowledge. Stupidity is the inability to learn. Don't be stupid

Posts: 406 | Location: des moines iowa | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info I will reach out to then

Posts: 2 | Location: EASTERN NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
What are you guys paying for a drum of it over there?

Posts: 2 | Location: Saginaw, MI | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I was quoted $185 from local dealer and $223 for Renegade methanol.
They didn't seem to expect large price changes. I think methanol comes from production of natural gas, right??

www.trailertoad.com designed by racers for racers.

Posts: 1218 | Location: Janesville, IA | Registered: December 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post