New
Find
Notify
Tools

Indy Aug 6-9
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
As a result of the new Mello Yello Series event at Lucas Oil Raceway at Indianapolis Aug. 6-9, the scheduled North Central Division Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series doubleheader event set for Aug. 6-9 will now be consolidated to a single division event contested Aug. 6-9 in conjunction with the national event.

There is supposed to be a link tomorrow afternoon for Sportsman racers to enter this race.

I have a feeling,and I sure hope I am wrong,that they are going to try and add an insurance surcharge to Sportsman racers.

Boy I hope I am wrong.I should be.I usually am.

But if they try do do something like this,I don't think it will go over very well.It was supposed to be a double divisional that got cut to a single divisional.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I'm guessing that you are 100% right on this one.

Posts: 120 | Location: Indiana | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yea I hope they don't use the sportsman racers to line the pockets of others, Columbus had over 600 entry's, for the divisional take that times $180, easy math. And thats just the racers not including the crew charge.

Posts: 608 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Paul S/Q
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:
As a result of the new Mello Yello Series event at Lucas Oil Raceway at Indianapolis Aug. 6-9, the scheduled North Central Division Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series doubleheader event set for Aug. 6-9 will now be consolidated to a single division event contested Aug. 6-9 in conjunction with the national event.

There is supposed to be a link tomorrow afternoon for Sportsman racers to enter this race.

I have a feeling,and I sure hope I am wrong,that they are going to try and add an insurance surcharge to Sportsman racers.

Boy I hope I am wrong.I should be.I usually am.

But if they try do do something like this,I don't think it will go over very well.It was supposed to be a double divisional that got cut to a single divisional.

T/D, T/S, and Jeg's S/Q ran at the first Indy national and there was no insurance surcharge added on. I don't believe there was for the 2nd where the bracket classes ran either. The only fee was a $2.50 fee for the online processing.

Posts: 783 | Location: hopefully pickin up a check in the winners circle | Registered: November 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
just pay it and be happy you can race at all

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
X2

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2545 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
just pay it and be happy you can race at all

Yup, better race when you can cause it all could change next week

Posts: 2426 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yup, better race when you can cause it all could change next week

Bob

Posts: 3082 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Online Registration is now available for our next North Central Division Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series event held at Lucas Oil Raceway August 6th-9th.

Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series Registration: https://bit.ly/331VARt

Purchase Racer & Crew credentials online. ALL Racer Entries must be purchased online.

Once you have purchased your racer & crew credentials, the Tech Card and Waiver Link will be sent within 24 hours of purchase. If you do not receive this email. Please contact wtharpe@nhra.com or sporter@nhra.com

If you have a Gold Card or any questions on Status Cards, please email sporter@nhra.com

Registration CLOSES on Monday, August 3rd at 11:59 PM.

NO EVENT ENTRIES will be sold at the gate.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Don Higgins Crew Chief Pro Software
posted Hide Post
$180 to enter. They can't add insurance for a divisional event anyway.

Crew Chief Pro 7.980. It is not an evolution in Crew Chief Software, it is a Revolution in Crew Chief Software
Drag Racing Software and Professional Weather Stations(309) 688-2990

Visit us on the web at http://www.crewchiefpro.com

Are you a Producer or a Parasite?

Author of the book, "But Who Will Save The Children."

Posts: 1381 | Location: Bartonville Illinois | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post