DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    CONGRATS FOR THE WIN TO P. NERO T/D AT POMONA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CONGRATS FOR THE WIN TO P. NERO T/D AT POMONA
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted
P Nero, Right lane, (0.013) 6.97 6.981 0.011, def. C Phelps, (0.094) 6.37 6.363 -0.007

This message has been edited. Last edited by: J178RED,

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Laughing Hard
I’m sure he will appreciate the post.
Great start Paul.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4497 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congrats Paul...

Posts: 305 | Location: Portland OR | Registered: December 10, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
And Chuck Phelps is on suicide watch after cutting a .004 reaction time in the semis and bungled a .094 in the final!

Posts: 40 | Location: East TN | Registered: December 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
Nero the Hero strikes again! Not worthy

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
Nice to see Paul get the W.

Way cool to see Gary Ericksen get the big win in Super Street.

Posts: 2105 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted Hide Post
Congrats Paul! Way to start!

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1380 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Congrats Paul! Another great start!

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Smart driving, look at the numbers folks this guy is tough!

Bob

Posts: 3082 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hi Scott, I didn't mention Gary because he doesn't have computer LOL. But Nick Bresaw was there and I hear they had a good time. Nicks dad Mel, Gary and I were good, good friends.

Posts: 305 | Location: Portland OR | Registered: December 10, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
I think Chuck might of gotten a little rattled in the finals,as soon as he went in he got up on the converter. Paul let him think about for a few seconds before rolling in and it paid off. Bill you will need to ask Nick or Gary about a few of Gary's mishaps along the way.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post