Find
Notify
Tools

how much methanol
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
So far it sounds like anyother dot rule.Nobody knows for sure,it maybe state by state or everyone getting different story from the dot they asked. LOL

Sounds like I am safe on methanol amount 55 gallons in 5 gal jugs, just easier to haul and use that way. The 10 to 15 gallons of nitro I have been known to carry needs to stay home unless its a show or nostalgia race. Probably better for engine if I leave it also.LMAo I know me and my limitations. Behaving has never been one of them

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4191 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
2 full drums 1 partial and a couple of 5 gal generator gas jugs keeps you under 1001 lbs of class 3 flammable liquid.

Posts: 521 | Location: Southeast | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
so If its flammable liquids. Did you know that if know had 4 degree different flash point it would not require a flammable liquid designation? Just first when reading above post. Kind of funny considering what a lot of folks first thoughts are when they hear the word.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4191 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post