DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Please help us with a prayer.
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please help us with a prayer.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Bob, Karen, Ashley, The Olson Family and The Deniker Family, my heart is breaking for you. Thank you for sharing Nikki with us all. Nikki has and will continue to touch so many people. Nikki taught us all faith, hope and most of all love! Nikki gave her strength to so many people fighting their battles to see another day. Just one day at a time. Nikki's smiles light up the Heavens! Her smiles light up our hearts! I will miss you my friend, Nikki! You will always be in my heart! You gave me faith! You gave me strength! Thank you Bob and Karen for Nikki!

Always and forever...."Thinking of Nikki

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Karen and Bob I send you all of our prayers and thoughts. I cant begin to comprehend your feelings. There are many unanswered questions right now. However as has been said before thank you for allowing us to share in the wonderful life Nikki lead. She was a very special young lady who inspired many people. She touched so many in her short time here and she will be missed. Nikki is now in the ultimate play ground and I know she is walking with Jesus hand in hand. She was a very special girl and will be in our thoughts and prayers.

AJ, Brianna and the entire Casini family

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mike and Michelle.

Thanks to Scott and Nicole, that is just awesome.

PRP's home page has the announcement of Nikki's passing, and in it has this great pic. It's a great way to remember her, with everyone smiling. Scotty won everything this particular day, and Bob built the engine.

Bob, Nikki, Karen, Ashley, Scotty, Greg

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Oh My Dear God, I am so so sorry to hear of this. I've been praying hard and have been dreading what could happen, especially since that message from the other day about DNR. I have prayed hard and my heart is broken right now. It's as if I've lost another of my own,
My love goes out to Bob and Karen. And to all the best folks in the world on DRR who have kept up this vigilence for this long time.
God Bless Nikki and keep her safe in heaven.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Bob, Karen & Ashley: I am so sorry for your loss. Nikki has touched all of us with her sweetness and fighting spirit. This news is just breaking my heart. There is comfort in knowing that she is no longer in pain and in the loving arms of the lord.
Susie (aka Mrs. Homegrown & Head Cheerleader for TEAM CRB)

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Dearest Parents,
I am a father of a sick child. My daughter was born 2 lbs and was in kidney failure. She has come a long way but does need a kidney transplant. I know you are asking why?? Only god knows.. My heart bleeds for you and if there is anything I can do for you please contact me.

Lou Greco
Black GTO JUDGE
Quaker City Raceway

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Niswonger
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry to hear this. My sincere condolences to Nikki's family. Frown

Posts: 587 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: November 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
NICOLE LYNN "NIKKI" DENIKER
(August 8, 2002 - August 18, 2009)

Nicole Lynn “Nikki” Deniker, 7, of Unity Township, passed away on Tuesday, August 18, 2009 in Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh, after a long and courageous battle with Leukemia.
Born August 8, 2002, she was a daughter of Robert J. Deniker and Karen L. (Olson) Deniker, both of Unity Township.

Nikki never stopped smiling, and was a member of Pleasant Unity United Methodist Church, and Mt. View Elementary School. She enjoyed arts and crafts, swimming and music.

Nikki is survived by her parents, Robert J. Deniker and Karen L. (Olson) Deniker of Unity Township, her sister, Ashley A. Deniker at home, paternal grandparents, Chrisann Ayers and husband, Denny of Latrobe, and Robert H. Deniker and wife, Cindy of Ligonier; maternal grandparents, Caroline and Robert L. Olson of Unity Township; special aunts and uncles, Amy Toth and husband, John of Greensburg, Lorraine Crispin of Greensburg, Matthew Deniker of Derry and Leslie Thomas of Derry; three great grandmothers and numerous aunts, uncles and cousins, special big sister, Amanda, and many dear friends.

Family and friends will be received Friday, from 3-5 and 7-9 PM, and Saturday, from 3-5 and 7-9 PM in the JOHN J. LOPATICH FUNERAL HOME, INC., 601 Weldon Street, Latrobe. Funeral services will be held Sunday, 1:00 PM in the funeral home, with the Rev. Joanie Scarff officiating. Interment is private.

The family would like to extend their heartfelt thanks to all the doctors, nurses and staff at Children’s Hospital, whose help and support were invaluable to us all. The family would also like to extend their thanks to those from all over the US who lent their support by way of prayers, gifts and cards during Nikki’s battle with Leukemia. Their kind expressions were greatly appreciated and tremendously uplifted Nikki’s spirits during her illness.

In lieu of flowers, the family would like to suggest memorial contributions to: The Nikki Fund, c/o Lou DePretis, 36 N. Main Street, Washington, PA 15301.

To sign online Guest Book, send condolences, or to view detailed obituary information, please visit www.lopatich.com.

Guestbook:
http://www.livingtributes.com/...=100204227<id=1031

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ChuckT,

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Duck"
posted Hide Post
The world lost a very beautiful determined littel girl who touched so many but heaven gained such a great angel. Angel Angel Angel

Brandon Bailey

God Bless

Posts: 3969 | Location: Spending Time with my Kids | Registered: March 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Nikki has left us in body,but in spirit,well I think using her example of strenght and the will to go on,is a lesson for us all,and especially that SMILE,lets share our gift from our Sweet Princess Angel Nikki today,and give somebody a big ol' SMILE...........God Bless.............LOVE YOU NIKKI GIRL...................missing you much already.....................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Our thoughts and prayers are with the Denikers. Words can not even explain how I feel. God bless you all and Godspeed Nikki!

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of gm3
posted Hide Post
My thoughts and prayers are with you. I always read the post and updates and always thought of you all.She always looked happy with her pretty smile. She will always be remembered in my heart.God bless you all. Glen

Posts: 41 | Location: Winner's Circle | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
thinking of Nikki Angel

Ma B asked me to let you all know that she is "taking your love, thoughts and prayers with her and will give gladly give them to Nikki!!"

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
X2 thinking of Nikki

Ma B please pay my respects . . . . Thanks so much for "taking your love, thoughts and prayers with her and will give gladly give them to Nikki!!"

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Pittsburgh Raceway Park had a very moving Memorial Service for Nikki Denniker Today, All the cars that have displayed the "Thinking of Nikki" Stickers were lined up on the track, a Prayer was Given BY Track owner Mike Tedesco and the song "IN the Arms of an angel" was sung.
Every person at the track had a pink balloon and the tree was lit and when the green light came on all the Balloons were released.
There wasn't a dry eye on the track, Nikki's Parents were present which in itself shows the courage which this family has.

My Hats off to Prp track owners Mike and Frank Tedesco for arranging this special moment for us all to share in.

Pictures are posted here http://www.pittsburghracewaypark.com/

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason!

Always "Thinking of Nikki"...

Posts: 100 | Location: Scottdale, Pa | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
That sounds awesome...........Good Job to everyone that was there......................and I bet they all had that big Nikki Smile,even with tears..........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67SS
posted Hide Post
Wow...that had to be a moving ceremony. It was raining hard here this morning but Nikki spread the clouds open for us and the sun did shine and race we did. Thanks Nikki Angel !

Chad Harris

Posts: 1263 | Location: Vinton, Virginia | Registered: May 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
It was the most moving eperience that I ever had. I was left with tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat. Amazing is all I can say.

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
WOW all I can come with is WOW.....................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Awesome! There go the water works again.
Praying Angel Nikki

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post