DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Please help us with a prayer.
Page 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please help us with a prayer.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Check out Pittsburgh Raceway Park on Facebook. Pics were posted Wednesday of my friends Mike Barnyk, Bill Turk, and Matt Brehm getting their robust heads of hair cut short.

Donations are around $1200 as of Tuesday night. Still got some ways to go for me to get my beard weedwhacked away. Please donate if you are able, info is on the link:

http://www.thinkingofnikki.com/contact.html

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
The 6th Annual Thinking of Nikki & Mark race is Saturday, June 13. Flyer is on the link.

Nikki & Mark race flyer

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
The race is this Saturday, celebrating Nikki and Mark's lives, and honoring their memories while creating new ones.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
6 years ago today....

crying Angel hug

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Thinking of Nikki, always and Ashley, Karen and Bob Angel

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
My thoughts are with Karen, Bob, and Ashley today. It would have been Nikki's 14th birthday.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
7 years ago today. crying crying

I wouldn't wish what they've been through on my worst enemy.

I looked through a couple of pages, remembering it is part of Nikki's legacy that she brought so many of us together. I saw posts from Transman/Steve Oldani in there, and that was a little rough too.

I f'n hate cancer.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Our thoughts with Bob, Karen and Ashley today.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
I f'n hate cancer.

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Forever and always thinking of Nikki.... Angel Karen, Bob and Ashley...we love you guys

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of LittleRiver
posted Hide Post
In our heart and prayers.

Posts: 11 | Location: Elizabeth City/Nixonton NC | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Thinking of Nikki every day, but especially today, along with Ashley, Karen, and Bob. Hug the good people in your life, get over small differences and make amends. Life is too damn short. I f'n hate cancer.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
9 years ago... not a day goes by where I don't think of Nikki.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
10 years now... Frown

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Just thinking about Nikki today....

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Once again, thank you to everyone that has supported us over the years. I love you guys.

Posts: 621 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Love you, Ashley, Karen, and Bob.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
I keep wanting to post updates here, but I don't know what to say. I always think of things, but they never come out right. Thanks to all of my friends and family for continued support of our foundation honoring her, and us.

Posts: 621 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
not much more to say, Bob

I'll be thinking of you, your wife, and daughter tomorrow

thanks for being my friend

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Today marks 12 years since Nikki passed. I think of her, Karen, Ashley, and you, Bob, every day. I feel that those who know you, would know what you're saying. I love you all.

For DRR land, Nikki would have turned 19 August 8th. The Thinking Of Nikki Foundation does great things to help families and kids dealing with pediatric cancers. Please check the website - http://thinkingofnikki.com/ - and Facebook page, Thinking Of Nikki.