DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Please help us with a prayer.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 38
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please help us with a prayer.
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I want to thank everyone who donated for the "Thinking of Nikki stickers". We have some left and more coming so if you didnt get them this weekend Christine or myself will have them And if you would like them mailed PM your address and I will get them to you.Thanks again and keep the Prayers coming.

Posts: 104 | Location: Avonmore | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Nikki is doing well. Her eyes are bothering her, side effect of the meds I believe, and she is getting drops and ointments. Bob picked up some sunglasses for her, and she is wearing them as well. She has an appetite, and Karen and Bob are getting theirs back some. The numbers are moving in the right direction, and there will be some more chemo and another med over today and tomorrow.

Everyone is hoping and praying that Nikki handles this week as well as she did last week.

Greg, save me a sticker.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the up-date Chuck,glad to hear some positive news for Nikki and family,we'll keep praying.........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Nikki goes in the OR at 7:30 tomorrow morning for a lumbar puncture and biopsy, along with an injection of chemo and steroids.

That makes me hurt just to read. Please keep the Deniker family in your prayers, and that the results turn out good.

Bob, if there's anything I can do to help, say the word.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of nomad
posted Hide Post
Prayer sent. God Bless.

nomad
Bruce Guertin

Easily distracted by bright shiny objects.

Wife says I'm a new adventure every day.

Call Automotive Performance Engines for all your complete engine building, dyno service needs 863-967-8781

Posts: 2544 | Location: Auburndale, Florida | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Still praying,God Bless ya'll...................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chuck. And thanks to everyone here. Your support in these tough times are appriciated more than you know.

Posts: 621 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Praying for great results!

Always, "Thinking of Nikki"

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<78 Cutla$$>
posted
I'm praying that God Almighty will Bless the little darlin. Hang in there, it has to be tough..

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Karen just updated-Nikki is out of OR. Sitting up in bed eating a corndog (she loves corndogs). Bloodwork before surgery looked good. Will know results on Friday. And, Nikki lost another tooth!
God bless all the little children! Praying even harder that Nikki's results will be good!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
This is a direct copy from Karen's update last night. Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!

I was very surprised to learn the status of her spinal fluid today and I am VERY excited to tell you. IT IS CLEAR AND NO CANCER CELLS WERE FOUND!!
Isn't that wounderful? Praise God for this one. And I have a good feeling that more good news will be on our way.
Sorry my update is so late. Nikki and I watched a movie and really got involved with it, so I just got her to bed. She keeps saying,"mommy you have to go to bed so the tooth fairy can come."
Nikki ended up taking a late nap this afternoon. Then we went to a prom. Yes, a prom. One of the girls here is missing her senior prom, so the staff gave her one here. It was very nice and the girl was very surprised. Everyone got dressed up. Even princess Nikki. It was nice. Then we came back to the room to eat tacos with my sister and do crafts.
A long day, but a very good day. It is nice to know we are getting somewhere faster this time. Nikki has not complained of anything today and continues to look strong.
Well, goodnight. I mustn't interfere with the tooth fairy coming. Karen

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chuck for posting that!!
Woooo whooo!!! Great for Nikki! Great for the Deniker Family!!! Praise God and all the little Angels!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Bless her heart, that's such wonderful news!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
The woo hoo's have been tempered somewhat. While the blood work was great, the bone marrow tests were not. Nikki has started to lose some of her hair, and today will start heavy chemo that will hit her hard. The good thing is Nikki is in good spirits and strong, and has moved to the new Children's Hospital here in Pittsburgh. Here's to hoping and praying that she knocks this thing out.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent........................

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Always, "Thinking of Nikki"!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
We in Nor Cal are continuing to pray for Nikki to be able to endure the treatments and for God to give her complete healing from this disease. We will continue to pray for strength for the family, may God comfort you with hope and peace.

TEAM R.F.C.
(Racers For Christ)

Posts: 36 | Location: Roseville, CA, USA | Registered: November 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thank You!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Yesterday marked 1 month since Nikki has been readmitted. This round of chemo ended yesterday afternoon, and Nikki's eyes and tummy are hurting. She will have a bone marrow test next week. May the test results be what we're hoping and praying for.

DRR Pro
Picture of 67SS
posted Hide Post
Praying for good news!!

Chad Harris

Posts: 1263 | Location: Vinton, Virginia | Registered: May 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post