DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Please help us with a prayer.
Page 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please help us with a prayer.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Nikki and Ashley

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
The 4th Annual Thinking of Nikki & Mark race was Saturday, and it was a great day. Lots of emotions, lots of smiles and laughs. $4,953 was raised for the Thinking of Nikki Foundation. Here are some pics...

Bob on the Green Machine, Christine on the right, PRP announcer Steve Sciullo with the mic

Lantern release

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
The event tshirts were a big hit, all of them selling

Ashley ready for the Big Wheel race

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Karen and Bob

The lanterns over Nikki's World, the playground at PRP

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Yesterday was the 4th ANGELverisary of when Karen and Bob lost Nikki. Tons of prayers for my friends.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all the angels

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
http://www.wimp.com/newbornbaby/

Karen posted this today... have tissues handy

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Karen posted on the Thinking of Nikki Facebook:

5 years ago today Nikki was to leave for her Make-A-Wish to Disney. But instead she was battling AML for the second time. She did best cancer twice! No cancer in her little body when she left us. It was the treatment and complications from her second BMT that she couldn't beat. My advise to parents... Dont wait to schedule your Make-A-Wish. I live with the guilt that Nikki never got hers. We should have went in the fall but i scheduled for spring. I wanted it to be perfect. I know too many kids that never got there wish and r in Heaven with Nikki. Life is too short enjoy today!

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
The Pittsburgh Penguins Charities have given a $2,500 grant to the Thinking of Nikki Foundation!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ChuckT,

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

"... I impress..."

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Nikki would have been 12 today.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
crying hug Praying Angel

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Happy B-Day Sweet Girl!!

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ma Brewer-Christine:
Our Nikki went to Heaven with the Angels.....I LOVE YOU NIKKI!!!!!!

crying crying crying

5 years...

hug hug hug to Karen, Ashley, and Bob.

At the memorial race last week, between the tshirt sales, 50/50 raffle, donations, and PRP racer Brian Berg auctioning off the cutting of his pony tail, and an incredible 8 year old girl Chelsea Miller and her family, almost $7000 was raised for the Thinking of Nikki Foundation.
Angel

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Just Thinkin of ya today Angel

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Some of my friends and I are trying to get some donations flowing for the Thinking of Nikki Foundation. 3 of them that have some impressive heads of hair will be getting them cut way short. If the donations hit $1500, I'll get my beard knocked down to a goatee, and take it all the way off if donations hit $2000. We're about halfway to the $1500 mark the last I heard. Donation information is on the link:

http://www.thinkingofnikki.com/contact.html

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Karen updated me last night, $910 raised so far!