DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Please help us with a prayer.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 38
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please help us with a prayer.
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
We will keep you and little Nikki in our prayers, God is still in the healing business, we pray that God will give your family strength and hope in this time of crisis. Remember "Jesus loves the little children"

TEAM R.F.C.
(Racers For Christ)

Posts: 36 | Location: Roseville, CA, USA | Registered: November 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

Posts: 51 | Location: Niles, OH | Registered: October 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers from the Roberson family.

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
We got word that Nikki has relapsed with aml.

Thank you for all the support, and if you want you can view our carepage.

http://www.carepages.com/carepages/Nikki...

Posts: 621 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'm on there, was hoping that we wouldn't need it much longer.
http://www.carepages.com/carepages/NikkiDeniker

Here is the update from today's visit:

Nikki is very sick again (ANC 252) and we were not able to come home. The fevers started last evening at home and have gotten worse as the day goes on. The results that we got back so far are not good and not what we wanted or expected. Her AML is back. Nikki has relapsed with the same kind of leukemia she had. I will try to write more when I am not so angry. Please pray for my little girl who is not happy that we are here.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
unfortunatly you cant use the link that bob posted. You have to go to www.carepages.com and hit visit and type in Nikki Deniker. She is the 6th name down. You might have to sign up but it wont send you any emails if you uncheck the box when you sign up and it only takes a minute.

Please continue to Pray, This family does not deserve to go thru this, non the less a second time. The Denikers would do anything for anyone if they could and is a damn shame they have to deal with this.

Posts: 104 | Location: Avonmore | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Bob, my heart sank reading Greg's text. I was so hoping and praying it was going to be some mistake. I'll change focus now, and hope and pray that Nikki kicks this thing's butt. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Why? Why? Thinking of Nikki!!!!!!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mark70Nova>
posted
Our thought and prayers are with you guys, she will beat this! I have a daughter that works for the American Cancer Society so if you have any questions, she can help. Don't hesitate to send me an e-mail, trapp@socal.rr.com or rappracing@verizon.net I can't imagine what you poor guys are going thru, it breaks my heart.
Mark

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Bob and Karen,

Lori and I will keep Nikki in our thoughts and prayers. Please call if we can help in any way.

Posts: 55 | Location: Mount Pleasant PA | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
God Bless You Family,and Praying for Nikki...............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
If anyone is interested in donating for stickers for Nikki please PM Christine (Ma Brewer) or myself or email miller@pittsburghracewaypark.com

here are 2 samples of the stickers. Thank you

Posts: 104 | Location: Avonmore | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Transman
posted Hide Post
Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

Steve Oldani (319) 230-1440
oldanimotorsports.20megsfree.com

Posts: 3875 | Location: Waterloo, IA | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and little Nikki. May god bless her and help her through this.

Jason

Jason McLawhorn
Greenville, NC
1955 Chevy

Posts: 476 | Location: Greenville, North Carolina | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I sure wish you guys the best of luck.
This has to be tough.

Posts: 88 | Location: cincinnati ohio | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry to read this .I will pray for your daughter and the entire family.

2017 Modified Sumerduck dragway Champ
2015 SBRA Footbrake Points Champ
Mason Dixon Dragway
Horse Power Innovations
E 85 Carb

Posts: 56 | Location: manassas | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Nikki has started her chemo, all while doing normal kid things in the hospital. The docs are treating very aggressively to try to get her into remission as quickly as possible. Please continue to keep Nikki, her little sister Ashley, mom Karen, and dad Bob in your thoughts and prayers.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Prayer sent!

Dykes & Strippers Custom Wiring
Auto Meter Authorized Dealer
CleanYourTrailer.com
Horse Power Sales
USADragRacingChat.com
Fab Shop
Race Flow Development

245" Harry Clack
399 inches of Horse Power Sales Power
1.031, 2.978, 4.640 at 147.47

Posts: 492 | Location: Lebanon, OH | Registered: March 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Still praying for the wh... family...........May God Bless You All...............................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
"Thinking of Nikki"

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post