DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Please help us with a prayer.
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please help us with a prayer.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of 67SS
posted Hide Post
God please heal Nikki's lungs NOW. Please bring us this miracle NOW. Nikki is a fighter and is fighting as hard she can to give this miracle time to work. We are waiting. God please hear our prayers. Amen.

Chad Harris

Posts: 1263 | Location: Vinton, Virginia | Registered: May 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Praying Praying

Our Angel Praying Praying

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Dear Lord please heal our angel. Praying Praying Praying

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
quote:
God please heal Nikki's lungs NOW. Please bring us this miracle NOW. Nikki is a fighter and is fighting as hard she can to give this miracle time to work. We are waiting. God please hear our prayers. Amen.

Praying Praying for our Angel

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 67SS:
Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying

Running out of time..God.....
Posted 10 minutes ago
Nikki and I had a peaceful night. The blood gases are fluctuating but the same. Not really able to wean vent settings. Nikki does not look like herself today due to the swelling. We are currently starting to have blood pressure problems. They are dropping. What do I do God...? I don't know what to do...... WE NEED THE MIRACLE NOW!!!!!!!!!....... Bob is on his way and Nikki and I are watching a movie. Bob and I will just be with Nikki today and wait for answers. PLEASE GOD HEAR MY CRIES AND EVERYONES PRAYERS NOW... PLEASE GOD I BEG YOU.. I will go now and lay with Nikki. I will hold her tight and tell her how much everyone loves her. Please keep praying! Karen

Dear Lord, we are praying for Nikki's miracle Praying

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Praying Praying Praying Praying

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Please God, I believe.

Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
"Thinking of Nikki"

Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Twisted Cuda
posted Hide Post

Posts: 319 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Duck"
posted Hide Post
Just said a prayer for Nikki on my lunch break....God, please give her this Miracle

Praying Praying

Brandon Bailey

God Bless

Posts: 3969 | Location: Spending Time with my Kids | Registered: March 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Praying Praying Praying

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
God hear our prayers for our Little Angel Nikki,this old road is hard,but with you leading us,I know you will help this Family make it though,God Bless Sweet Angel Nikki and Family..........Amen...........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
As we pray to you oh Lord please take Nikki into your arms and heal her of the disease that has plagued her. Return her to the care of her family and friends, bless her. She is but one child but through her fight has inspired so many to be better. Give her the chance to touch more people lives as she has touched so many. Allow us all to see this miracle unfold with the darling angel Nikki. In your name we pray Lord God.

Always thinking of Nikki. AJ and Brianna

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Absolutely beautiful, AJ

Praying Praying Praying Praying

There goes my keyboard again. God bless Nikki!

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Our Nikki went to Heaven with the Angels.....I LOVE YOU NIKKI!!!!!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'm heartbroken. Words just seem hollow right now.

If you have a Nikki sticker on your car, and have a pic of it, please email the pic to me at brotherhoodracing@yahoo.com

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67SS
posted Hide Post
I am just paralyzed sitting here reading this over and over. I am heartbroken as well.

As soon as I read this I turned to the window behind me and it had just began raining. Tears from the heavens for the sadness of not being able to keep her here and tears of joy for now she is healed and in the arms of god and the angels whom she is one of. One little 7 year old deffinitely touched a large number of people and I would be willing to bet she brought numbers of people to the lord and made them better people.

I hope Karen, Bob, Ashley, the family and all the friends and ones Nikki has touched can find peace in God knowing she is now better...not in the way we wanted, but in the only way God and Nikki could make it happen.

We Love you Nikki,
Chad, Amie, and Makenzie

I will email you a little later Chuck.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 67SS,

Chad Harris

Posts: 1263 | Location: Vinton, Virginia | Registered: May 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Very sad news. There are no words that can express how I feel. May God keep his hand on Bob,Karens and Ashley's shoulders and help them through this. Nikki we LOVE you!!

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
My heart is broken as well. As a parent, I can not imagine how difficult it must be to lose a child. My condolences to the Denikers... who, along with Nikki who is now in heaven, will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers...

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Duck"
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers are with the family. Nikki is in a much better place and I bet she wouldnt come back for nothing. I bet at this moment she is feeling sorry for all of us down here

Brandon Bailey

God Bless

Posts: 3969 | Location: Spending Time with my Kids | Registered: March 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post