DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Please help us with a prayer.
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please help us with a prayer.
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Praying

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of stuartsracing
posted Hide Post
Praying Praying Praying

Posts: 93 | Location: pulaski,va | Registered: April 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Stay strong little one. You are in all of thoughts and prayers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Praying Praying Praying
Susie (aka Mrs. Homegrown & Head Cheerleader for TEAM CRB)

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Thank you Chad and Chuck for keeping the updates. I was there last night with Bob, Karen, Kelly and Mrs. Guaritano and her daughter. We prayed for Nikki. Hands were layed on Nikki. Karen and Bob are so strong. Nikki is strong! We will pray for God to light the way. I love our girl, Nikki!!
I will try and keep everyone posted. Praying Praying

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67SS
posted Hide Post
Day +63
Posted 8 minutes ago

Nikki is currently okay. I will make this update short because I need sleep. Nikki did well through the night other than the time her ventilator just shut off. The think it just surprised us. Her morning chest x-ray shows improvement but we have not been able to wean her from the 100% oxygen. They also did not do any biopsies today because it was still too risky. So far the results that we have gotten back from the lung washings have not shown anything abnormal. We will see if the cultures show anything tomorrow. In the meantime, we are treating Nikki for both infection and inflamation. If we are going in the right direction then we should see something improve this weekend. The hardest news today was the fact that I was asked to clean out the room on 9B. I understand but it was just hard to hear. Well, that is all for today. One day at a time. Goodnight and Godbless, Karen

Chad Harris

Posts: 1263 | Location: Vinton, Virginia | Registered: May 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Still praying here and thinking about all of you lots Thanks so much for the updates!!!!

Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
God Bless Ya'll,Still Praying Praying Praying Praying........

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Twisted Cuda
posted Hide Post
Again Deniker Family,

I check in on the internet over the weekend just to make sure she is OK. This little girl has reminded everyone what is important in life and she has definitely made me appreciate and thank god for things i have taken for granted. She is a special little girl that I intend to meet one day. Prayers are sent from VA

Posts: 319 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Just got home from the track, and checked the CarePage... oh Lord, please please please hear our prayers.

Waiting for a miracle...
Posted 6 minutes ago
Nikki and I had a quiet night last night. Actually I went to bed around midnight and must have been more tired than I thought because I heard nothing until 8:30am this morning. The day started to be a typical ICU day but then turned into conversations with doctors that no parent should ever have to have. The 9B rounding doctor started things as I was trying to clean out our room on 9B and enjoy a visit from Ashley. She asked me about signing a DNR on Nikki.... Enough said right? (By the way, would you like to guess who was rounding- remember another time when I felt blind sided not to long ago?) Although it was done very professionally and sincerely, I was just not ready to hear it. Needless to say I did not get 9B cleaned out. I spoke with multiple people to try to understand more. The more that I kept hearing is how sick Nikki's lungs are and that if we do not see our miracle soon... So, we have alittle time for the steroids to work but that is about all. The cultures have all come back negative which leads them to believe that it is GVHD of the lungs. We are getting enough oxygen into Nikki's lungs but they can not do what they need to do and that is get rid of the carbon dioxide. Her blood gases have been getting worse. For today and the next few days we continue to stay the course and pray that something starts to make the difference. Something HAS to make the difference. One day at a time sweet Jesus, that is all I am asking of you. Please give me the strength to do everyday what I have to do. Please God, I am sitting here waiting... Karen

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Praying on the west coast.
Praying Praying Praying

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Tears and prayers Praying Praying Praying Praying

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
Tears and prayers Praying Praying Praying Praying

I second that, Floyd. If ever there was a time that we needed a miracle, this is it.

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
All I know to say after reading this,this morning,is we have to keep the faith and keep praying for our little Drr Princess Angel Nikki,and all her Family and Friends,and to pull together Prayer Warriors and pray harder than ever for strenght for the Dr. and Nurses and everybody that has prayed for Nikki to get better,and for all of us to not cease praying,and know that what we need most is Faith,and keep praying..........................

Dear Lord we just lift our Angel Nikki up to you Lord and pray for her little body to be healed,please Dear Lord forgive me for not being able to keep the faith,but I am just a weak old human and sometimes get tried and weak,so help me Lord I pray to stay strong and keep the faith............AMEN............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Duck"
posted Hide Post
We are praying at the Bailey household. Praying Praying Praying May God be with her and the whole family.

Brandon Bailey

God Bless

Posts: 3969 | Location: Spending Time with my Kids | Registered: March 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
X1000, Mike. Very well said.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67SS
posted Hide Post
Well said Mike.

For those of you that are members of Nikki's care page take a look at the slide show they created! Don't forget the kleenex's. For those of you that aren't, here is a link to her page. You will have to create an account and log in:

http://www.carepages.com/carepages/NikkiDeniker

Chad Harris

Posts: 1263 | Location: Vinton, Virginia | Registered: May 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Twisted Cuda
posted Hide Post
I am at the track today but just signed on to check in. Prayers are going on all day here. I am also asking other to pray for Nicki even though they dont' even know what I'm talking about. Who cares-- just do it.

Praying hard here and waiting to hear about the "MIRACLE"

Posts: 319 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
More prayers coming from here !!!

Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying

Haning in there our DRR Angel

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Duck"
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chad for leading us into that....Very touching and what a tear jerker. She looks so determined and strong.... Praying Praying Praying

Brandon Bailey

God Bless

Posts: 3969 | Location: Spending Time with my Kids | Registered: March 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post