DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Please help us with a prayer.
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 38
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please help us with a prayer.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted
My 6 year old had a clinc appt. today and the bloodwork was abnormal. We go back friday for a biopsy. The doctors think it is ALL leukemia. She is 22 months out from a bone marrow transplant for AML leukemia. Everything was fine until now. I guess we have another battle on our hands now. She has been through so much, and now we have to tell her she is sick again....I'm gonna puke.

Posts: 621 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Randy Larson
posted Hide Post
Bob, I know someone who went through something similar with their daughter several years ago. She is now just fine, and in fact starting to run a junior dragster this year. I will make sure this gets to them, maybe they can help, or offer support.

Foot brake racers think "outside the box"

Posts: 1742 | Location: Pompano Beach, FL | Registered: June 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Bob, I'll be calling you and Karen. You know I will be right there helping, fighting and praying! You know you can count on me!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
From one Dad to another that has been there but in different circumstances,this coast is praying for your little one. I went through it with my son 20 yrs ago. Today he is driving an 8 sec. B/gasser.
Never, never, give up!
We will be praying for her! And your family, too!

Posts: 169 | Location: Apache Junction, AZ | Registered: July 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
You know our thoughts and prayers are with you all, Bob. My dad says there's nothing that hurts like seeing your kids hurt, and I believe it. If there is anything I can do, say the word.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Bob, our prayers are with you guys. We still have the "Thinking of Nikki" stickers on all of our cars. We will continue praying for Nikki and all of your family. Like Chuck said, if there is anything we can do just let us know!!!

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
prayers sent , and help is always here if you need it

Posts: 224 | Location: East TEXAS | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
You are in our thoughts and prayers. We have a friend who is currently going through the same thing with there daughter.

Posts: 463 | Location: cburg VA  | Registered: March 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
You are all in mine and Brianna's prayers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Bob, God bless you and yours.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
my prayers are sent from the whole cadamore family

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Just when your thinking,well this day is really bad,you see and read this about a little child,well makes your day look good,Thoughts and Prayers are sent from the Hawks Family.........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
our thoughts and prayers go out to your family bob.

mark, where did you get the "thinking of nikki" stickers. i know ryan will want one on his car for sure.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
My thougthts and prayers are with you and your family. I have relatives that went through the same thing. God Bless

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
The Deniker family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Andy, Andrew and Elaine

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Prayers for your Little Girl from NC.

Mack Johnson

pump gas 347
6.435@104

Posts: 885 | Location: Waiting to see who Raylan kills next. | Registered: December 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
You are in our thoughts and prayers
Marty, Lisa and Breanna
Guardian Angel Racing

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason!

Always "Thinking of Nikki"...

Posts: 100 | Location: Scottdale, Pa | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Jen and I send our thoughts and prayers. Always thinking of Nikki!

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
We are sending our thoughts and prayers & will be thinking of Nikki.

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Bob, you have our thoughts and prayers!!!!!

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post