DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Please help us with a prayer.
Page 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please help us with a prayer.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
From PRP's site, Bob's Friday night win of the Ghosts, Goblins, and Gearheads event:

And the Sunday win of GGG:

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy 29th Birthday, Weasey

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Very cool!!

Posted 9 hours ago
I am very happy to announce that with Dave Adams help, you can now check out the new website. It is still under construction but we are getting there. Hope you all like it. www.thinkingofnikki.com
Karen

****THINKING OF NIKKI....ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!****

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Karen posted yesterday...

Time to light a candle.....
Posted 1 day ago
You are invited to participate in The Compassionate Friends 15th Annual Worldwide Candle Lighting held officially for one hour at 7 p.m. local time, the second Sunday in December, this year December 11. If you can't attend a service, you are invited to light a candle in your home or wherever you may be with friends and family.

This is our opportunity to join together to remember our children, siblings, and grandchildren--and all children--who died too soon. Services are planned around the world throughout the day. Visit http://www.compassionatefriend...c/2011_services.aspx. for a list of services open to the public (last year there were more than 550 worldwide in some 15 countries for which information was received through our national website). Stop back often as services are being added on a daily basis as information is submitted and received.

THINKING OF NIKKI....ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!!!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I met Bob this Year and I feel very blessed to have met him. Congrats on your Wins and I will be lighting a candle thinking about you and your family!

schooledbyscotty.com

Posts: 553 | Location: ky | Registered: January 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
We will light a candle tomorrow night...our thoughts, prayers and love are with Bob, Karen and all of those families...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
I can't say enough how much our racing family means to us. Thank you. hug hug

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
We love you, Karen, Ashley, and always, "Thinking of Nikki"...........

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Yes Bob we love you guys a ton!!

Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Thinking of the Denikers especially this weekend, Christmas. Karen's post on Facebook...

Having a hard time wrapping these gifts...gifts for Nikki will always be missing and the whole in my heart will always be here without her. Hugs to CHP families and friends. Karen

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
http://www.jeffgordonchildrens...8391/k.BE06/Home.htm

Just wanted to share this.
Jeff Gordon and Hendrick Motorsports ROCKS !!!!

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Karen updated last night:

It has been a long time.
Posted 11 hours ago
I don't even know where to start. We made it through the holidays and Ashley's 5th birthday. All was very nice but that hole in our hearts will NEVER go away. Ashley really keeps us going. I am not sure what I would do without Ashley and Bob. We are managing everyday, but it doesn't mean we have forgotten or don't miss Nikki every second of every day. I picked Ashley up early from pre-K today because of a cold so she is sleeping early tonight. I can't believe it is time to register her for kindergarten or as she says..."to go to Nikki's school" Going to the Elementary school will be exciting for Ashley but extremely hard for me. Especially when I see Nikki's art work and her picture in the hall. Ashley is growing up so fast. She is now the height that Nikki was....Ashley can now wear the clothes that remain in Nikki's room. Very hard.
So if you havent checked out the new website please do. It now has a message board/forum page. www.thinkingofnikki.com
The Foundation continues to grow and do well. We continue to do weekly breakfasts at CHP or the BMT Breakfast Club. Supply gift cards to Sharon on 9B and send individual gifts to families/ kids we hear about.
The PRP Racers Banquet is this coming weekend. Looking forward to the Chinese Auction because the baskets that you all have donated are AWESOME and I am sure we will raise alot of money for the kids. PRP has just been wonderful to our family and the Foundation. They helped me raise over $10,000 last year!!!!!! That is just AWESOME and the reason I have been able to help so many!!!!
Well, I dont know what else to say tonight other than I miss my Nikki so much and that will NEVER change. Please remember all the families and kids in the cancer world in whatever stage they are in...it all sucks...
Thanks for your continued support and dont forget to check us out on FaceBook or the website. Karen

***THINKING OF NIKKI...ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!***

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
We had the PRP racer banquet Saturday, and there were easily 30 baskets up for grabs in the Chinese auction, plus a live auction for Marc Andre Fleury jersey and 2 Penguin tickets, a John Force collectible toolbox tin containing a die cast Force car and a socket and drive set, and a Schooled By Scotty classroom and track entry. One of the PRP employees, this being his first banquet, literally put skin in the game.... offered up his own body, to the highest bidder, with the bidder getting to choose Bryan's tattoo, of either the Nikki bear, or the bidder's sponsor logo. The winner of the 50-50 raffle generously donated his winnings, $188, back to the Foundation. One of the baskets had a money lantern in it, with $145, and the racer who won it, donated that as well. I love being part of the drag racing and PRP family. Here's Karen's post from last night.

THANK YOU!!!!!
Posted 14 hours ago
WOW!! AWESOME!! AMAZING!! That is all I can say about the money raised at the PRP Banquet last night. ***$4200.00*** I want to thank everyone who donated and also everyone who participated in the 50/50 and the Auctions. Here is a list of people to thank and I sure hope I didn't forget anyone...
Lorraine Crispin
Bob Brehm
Scotty Richardson
Christine Brewer
Jay Grabiak
Bryan Barger
Kristi Clark
Judy Hagerman
Joe Seneca
Deanna Thomas
NSG Construction/Butler Family
Kelly Meinert
Downey Family
The Silver Mine(Larry Serenari)
Grabiak Chevrolet/Grabiak Performance Center
Rizzos
Carlie Ru****
Nurse Amanda
Ross Family
Danielle Repko
Superior Utility Excavating
Cindy Deniker
Murphy’s Bar
RJ’s Heating & Cooling
Lindsay Clark
Watson Family/Laurel Valley Graphics
Megan Trice
Roadhouse Pizza & 6 packs
Larry Lewis
Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Tony/Carmen/Ionadi Auto Sales
Fox's Pizza Den
Giant Eagle
Chick-fil-A
Fun Party Store
West Central Equipment
**THINKING OF THE KIDS ALWAYS!!!**

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
thinking of Nikki Angel

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
For those in the area especially, please take note. I think it's awesome what Karen does with the foundation, but I pray that someday it won't be needed anymore.

Please spread the word...
Posted 11 hours ago
The THINKING OF NIKKI FOUNDATION has already helped this family, but I am now asking you to help if you live close to Greensburg. I have been asked to help spread the word about this event, so here it is.

*************SPAGHETTI DINNER***************
Two year old Xzavier is currently in Children’s Hospital in Pittsburgh. He was diagnosed with cancer after having a tumor removed from his brain. His mom, Alyssa, is at his side. Co-workers from where Xzavier attends daycare have arranged this event to raise money to help this family. All the proceeds will go to them.
The dinner is on Sunday April 22, 2012
3pm to 6pm at the Saint Michael’s Orthodox Church
1183 Ashland Street Greensburg (off the Cedar Street exit on Route 30) Tickets can be purchased at the door or call 724-834-2660.
There will also be a Chinese Auction. Tickets are: $6 for adults $3 for kids 12 and under. 2 and under eat for free. Includes salad, spaghetti and meatball, roll and butter, cake and drink.

Thanks!!! Karen

***THINKING OF NIKKI AND ALL THE KIDS...ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!***

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pa...tion/138065152901739

We are doing a raffle to benifit the foundation if any of you guys are intrested. I can get the tickets to you. The info is on the fb page. Thank you so much.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Bob is coming footin' with us to Bristol too! Big Grin

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
. One of the PRP employees, this being his first banquet, literally put skin in the game.... offered up his own body, to the highest bidder, with the bidder getting to choose Bryan's tattoo, of either the Nikki bear, or the bidder's sponsor logo. **THINKING OF THE KIDS ALWAYS!!!**

Bryan got the tattoo last week... way cool. Hopefully this FB pic works.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Karen posted last night...

Poem and more tickets...
Posted 12 hours ago
One Child Less.....

There is no word, no label, no identifying moniker,
I am not a widow, not an orphan, not childless,
But one child less.
One less open laugh and little girl giggle,
One less challenging tete-a-tete;
One less artful, winking manipulation,
One less word of comfort, one less grateful hug.
One less chance to embrace my Daughter;
... One less new life to carry your eyes, your chin, your grin, your name,
No one word for the pain, the longing, the brevity
Of a life meant for living; an old soul meant to grow older than mine;
Would there be any one price too high, any sacrifice too great,
For one more moment, one more breath, one more warm touch;
I grasp desperately and sense the closeness –
the ONE just at the fingertips of my heart and mind,
Only to realize again and again and again,
There is no "One" – you are gone and I am – less.

Always a Mommy of TWO
-------------------------------------------------------------------

GUN BASH tickets on sell now. Saturday 8th. Doors open at 12noon
Kingston Club Pavilion $25.00
Contact Bob or myself for tickets. THANKS!!!

***THINKING OF NIKKI...ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!***

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Karen's update from yesterday, events going on. The Ranger that Karen mentioned is a Polaris 4x4 ATV, $20 ticket, and Bob will deliver to an out of state winner. Contact Bob or Karen to buy a ticket, or see them at PRP if you're coming in for the Silver Mine $10k's, Bracket Finals, or Ghosts, Goblins, and Gearheads races.

Events coming soon!
Posted 1 day ago
POTTERY PLAYHOUSE OPEN HOUSE Aug 11th from 12-3p
114 North Main Street, Greensburg 724-552-0020
Please stop by to help me remember Nikki's birthday. 8-8-02
She is 10 this year. I can't believe she is celebrating it in Heaven. It makes me so sad....I will continue to paint pottery in her honor. Please join me. Please let me know if you plan to attend.

Don't forget the THINKING OF NIKKI AND MARK RACE on Aug 18th at PRP. Check www.thinkingofnikki.com or FB for the flyer.

Tickets for the Gun Bash are about sold out, but we still have plenty of raffle tickets for the Ranger. Get yours now before they are sold out too.

Thanks everyone for checking in. I can't believe August is almost here. Its going to be a hard month as always...... Karen

THINKING OF NIKKI...ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!!