Bracket Talk
Please help us with a prayer.

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/75460652/m/19410307

August 18, 2009, 04:56 PM
PurpleDustr
Please help us with a prayer.
Our prayers go out to Bob,Karen and Ashley as well as Chuck,Christine and the rest of you that have been close by during this difficult time. No words can ease the loss right now but only through the comfort of our Lord can peace be found and knowing as Brandon said that Nikki is in a much better place and the pain and suffering is over. God Bless you all.

The Lyons Family
August 18, 2009, 05:05 PM
Shawn Pinkerton
Our thoughts and prayers go to Bob, Karen and Ashley. Today we lost Nikki in body but by no mean did we lose her in our hearts. Nikki will always remain forever an example of strength and spirit to us all. She touched more lives in her 7 years then most people will ever in a life time. Thank you to the Denikers for letting all of us into your lives during this period and thank you for bringing Nikki to us. She will be waiting for you with open arms and all of her love when you come together again in Heaven. God Bless you all.
August 18, 2009, 05:14 PM
<cole228hr>
Our thoughts and Prayers go out to this family.
Cole and Nicole Cousins
August 18, 2009, 05:45 PM
AM
Frown Thoughts and prayers to Nikki's family Frown
August 18, 2009, 05:54 PM
Twisted Cuda
wish there was something to say but there isn't. As stated above- Thank you Denikers for sharing Nikki with all of us. My heart is heavy thinking about your sorrow. She truly is an angel now.

I am sooooo sorry!

http://www.bracketracecentral.com
August 18, 2009, 06:14 PM
67SS
And I agree...Thank you Denikers for sharing Nikki with us. Angel

Chad Harris
August 18, 2009, 06:56 PM
Dave Raser
Such sad news .................. our thoughts and prayers are with the Deniker family and friends.

Dave
August 18, 2009, 07:17 PM
Chris Ruby
To the entire Deniker family,

I wish there were something to say to ease the tremendous pain you must be feeling at this time. Please know that we are ALL thinking about you. We never had the pleasure of meeting Nikki but if you are judged by the friends you keep, she was one special little girl who brought the entire racing community together daily in thoughts and prayers. Our thoughts and prayers now go out to the Denikers for a peace that can only come from above.

God's loving arms now embrace the one you loved, in heaven.
Praying that those very same arms hold you close to comfort your broken heart.

Midnighter Racing

Emil Ruby
Chris Ruby
Donna Grindel and Family
August 18, 2009, 08:50 PM
Footloose
May God help this family and I know he will Wink Nikki touched alot of hearts-She did mine. This child was very brave. She is now free of any sickness as she is home with God. May God help and give the Denikers peace. Prayers sent from my family.
August 18, 2009, 08:54 PM
Transman
We're so very sad and sorry to hear this news. We are still keeping you in our prayers and she is at peace now. If anyone has read this thread and isn't in tears I don't know what's wrong with them.

Steve Oldani (319) 230-1440
oldanimotorsports.20megsfree.com

August 18, 2009, 09:45 PM
sbchevy
we are so sorry for your loss, nikki fought hard and now she is at peace, I hope you all find yours, somehow through your memories of nikki.

Corky and wendy Heisler
August 18, 2009, 09:51 PM
Michaelman21
Our thoughts and prayers are with the Deniker family.I have been sitting here numb for a few hours thinking of something to say and just reading all the kind words people are writing and get even more choked up.. she has touched alot of people here and will be deeply missed...
August 18, 2009, 10:00 PM
RACER99O

Angel

www.dragraceresults.com

August 18, 2009, 10:05 PM
"The Duck"
Id like to have a sticker something like that to put on my car

Brandon Bailey

God Bless

August 18, 2009, 10:09 PM
capri man
nothing left for me to say. Frown

mike reynolds
August 18, 2009, 10:18 PM
MDHovland
You know - I can/will find no words that will help ease the pain, and I can't even empathize... I've never lost a child.

Know this one fact... she is now perfected... ...

I am warmed by the community that has gathered here, and who has put aside all their differences in the interest of your support and care.

Very rare, but very rich...

I'm so sorry.
August 18, 2009, 10:22 PM
TIM DOUGLAS
god be with the family and the drr family that this little girl has.

THE TUMBLEWEED
August 19, 2009, 06:26 AM
Mike Hawks
This is the part of praying for folks,that is really hard,it's so hard to understand why this Sweet Angel Princess had to be taken from us,but as we trust in our prayers for her to get better,we must trust in our prayers to God and know that he has made the right descision.
And if we can somehow come to grips and feel peace in our hearts and try to understand,how this can be,we will always end up back to WHY.......................
I got home late last night and saw,where Nikki had went on to be with Jesus,and I wanted to post and say some words of incouragment to Nikkis Family and my Drr Family,but they just wasn't any,so I went to sleep praying and reading my Bible,so this morning as I awoke,I prayed and I am praying as I type,that God will lend me the words,that can comfort my and our heavy hearts.
So all I know about this part of life is,that it ain't over,it's just the start of what God has prepared for us,so with a sad heart,all I know to do is pray.

Dear God in Heaven you have a precious little Sweet Angel Princess with you now and we are all sad,that she had to leave us,but we pray for understanding of your plan,and we know you going to give that Sweet and precious little Nikki a special job in heaven,and I know the Angels there already have pretty smiles and I'm sure they are so happy,cause you said in your word they would be no sorrows there,but I believe you've got you a special little Sweet Angel in our Nikki,it's the SMILE and that Strenght that makes her so special,and I'm sure you have a special job for her,and it will be easy for her,cause it come so easy for her to do,and she was taught well by a Loving Mom and Dad and Friends that love her with all their hearts so she's ready,but we ain't Lord,I feel kinda selfish today,by wanting to keep our Angel here,but I know that was not the plan,so that's just one more reason for Me and my Family and Friends to get ready to come and see you and little Nikki,God I never had the pleasure of meeting Nikki,but I know you say in your word that we will be known as we are known,so when I get there,I want to meet her and all my family and friends first thing.
So God forgive me for being selfish and for being so sad,but I am just a old worn out sinner that is longing for home,and if Nikki needs any help guide her over to my Dad,he got there last Thanksgiving and I know he loves little children,so I know she want be alone,and God send us peace Dear God,we all are so sad and missing Nikki so bad this morning already,and I can't start to feel or understand what Bob and Karen are feeling,so Lord put your sweet arms around them.And please send peace to all that have prayed and have such heavy hearts this day,so Lord as I close,Lord please give our Nikki a hug for all of us this morning,because we miss her so bad already,and give us all peace in this troubling time,GOD BLESS ALL OUR FAMILY AND IT'S IN YOUR PRESIOUS AND HOLY NAME WE PRAY..........AMEN.........................

My Dad once said we preach our on funerals and I do believe he was right,even though little Nikki's time here was short,she sure has touched alot of lives and brought love and caring and most of all God into hearts,homes and alot of lives,the greatest thing that can be learned and gained from Nikki leaving us so quick is that lesson of life is short at the longest,so the lesson Nikki taught us,was to pray and LOVE and have a Caring Heart for others and that big old SMILE don't hurt either,so God Bless all of Nikki's Family and Friends and I sure know that little sweet girl sure taught me a few new things while I had my time to meet this great Family and meet all you great PRAYER WARRIORS,so Ma B and Chuck and the others that have up-dated us,thank you and I do believe you have earned youself a special jewel for you kindness.So I am done,but want to leave all ya'll with a special song,that I sung for my Sweet Dad as he was dying with lung cancer,last year so I love you all and I do pray for peace............God Bless.............

............No Other Fountain..................

I will draw my strenght from Jesus as I lay upon his breast,I will take my comfort from him,I will find in him sweet rest.

For there is no other fountain where I can be more satisfied than in the arms of Christ my Saviour,no blessings I will be denied.

All pain will leave my aching body as his sweet healing nurcture flows,demons tremble in his presents in Jesus name they have to go.

For there is no other fountain,where I can be more satisfied,than in the arms of Christ my Saviour,no blessings I will be denide.

Some morning in that yonder city,I will awake to sleep no more,in Gods presents to leave forever,all sin and pain,will all be orr.

For there is no other fountain,where I can be more satisfied,than in the arms of Christ my Saviour,no blessings I will be denied.

I hope this will give you all the peace it gave me,when I would sing it to my Dad................God Bless you all..................Mike Hawks and Family........................................
August 19, 2009, 07:14 AM
67SS
Thank you Mike for all those words this morning.

Chad Harris
August 19, 2009, 07:32 AM
MsFurr
Nikki's Smile

Our beautiful Nikki, Seven years old how great you are to love and hold.
Your smile through your tears makes us cry too, because we didn't want this happening to you.
You’re an angel that hasn't done anything wrong and you're a baby that shouldn't have to be strong, but strong you are, as we all can see.
When you can hardly breathe and you watch and laugh at other children playing and you play your Wii and smile for us all to see,
It’s like Jesus was leting us know you would smile again even after you had to go.
And that we need to be strong just like you and remember Nikki’s smile in all that we do.
For we will be with you again, in a blink of an eye. Until then you will be smiling, though we will cry.

I would like to thank the original author, I just made it Nikki's poem. My heart hurts. Yesterday evening when Rick and I saw the sad news, we just hugged our Madi & Adiayn. As Chuck said to me, "the children shall lead..." Madilyn simply told us, "try not to be sad because Nikki is in a much better place Mom, she is all healthy now & can play and we'll all see her again one day in Heaven."

FurrRacing.com