DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Fast cars in vegas!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fast cars in vegas!
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted
21 dragsters in the 6.20's or better

19 cars in the 6.80's or better

Wow!

76 dragsters trying to make the cut, not quite a full field in top sportsman. Amazing where TD especially has gone

.991 60'
4.36 @ 159 so far.....
6.86 @ 198 trying for more......

533" single carb
235" Harrison 4-link

Posts: 1084 | Location: Nova Siri, Italy | Registered: June 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
It surprised me to Will

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1518 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
And that track has some elevation.....

Fellow racer and servant of the Lord of Lords
John 14:6
"Creekside Racing Ministry"
MFI system, ProCharger Non-intercooled [6.02 @ 229 or 3.91/660' soft tune and killing power above 6K rpm]
Ron Clevenger

Posts: 1006 | Location: Visalia, Calif. 93292 | Registered: November 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Track elevation has not changed from pass years....LOL

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Yes there were many fast dragsters. But until the put how fast you went on the trophy, I'll keep running my slow car, as long as I can qualify.....

It's not what you've got, it's what you give, it's not the life you choose, it's the life you live.

Posts: 2120 | Location: Napa, California | Registered: December 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
I will watch that tow strap of yours Mike, sorry again I was not paying attention as usual.

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
It was kinda funny from my view sitting in the car,the look on your face was priceless.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Just goes to show you (like I have been saying for years) those Top Dragster guys are having all the FUN......

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
TD 76 cars and 64 @ 6.844 bump. Wow very impressive.
He!! Of a show!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4504 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
He!! Of a show!

I didn't like being on the bump spot... Wont happen again..haha ;-)

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1380 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Yeager:
quote:
He!! Of a show!

Been there and done that. I came home and made changes. Just open that bottle Mark and it will be all good.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by T/D6591:
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Yeager:
quote:
He!! Of a show!

Been there and done that. I came home and made changes. Just open that bottle Mark and it will be all good.

I walked in his trailer to see a new rack-O-Bottles! What problem?

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4504 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J178RED:
Just goes to show you (like I have been saying for years) those Top Dragster guys are having all the FUN......

Wink

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post