DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Footbrake for Freedom...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Footbrake for Freedom...
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted
Today is the opening day to sign up for the Footbrake for Freedom event...the money is great at $10K, 25K and 10K...all guaranteed...attractive round money as well...good location right on I-10 in the panhandle of Florida at a very nice facility, Emerald Coast Dragway...

Weather should be fabulous in the first part of November...the best part may be the limited field of 250 entries...very manageable...plus, if 249 entries are received by May 7th, there will be a drawing for a free entry...everyone of the 249 entries will be eligible to win...if you doubled you get two entries in the drawing...it only takes $99 to hold your spot...the rest can be paid at the gate...

Posts: 1276 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
See you there Fuzzy.

Posts: 3078 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
You got it mike...we can pit together with rick again...lol...

Posts: 1276 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Jim Abate
posted Hide Post
Money paid I'm in.

Posts: 56 | Location: fort myers | Registered: January 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I want to come New Years and can't do both Frown

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Jim Abate
posted Hide Post
COME ON FERN...If I had your money I would throw mine in the toilet.. Spitting

Posts: 56 | Location: fort myers | Registered: January 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Laughing Hard

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
You guys are hilarious!!

On paper, this looks like good event. With Rob running it, it will be a great time.

Come on down Fern, my wife is going to bake some rumcakes for the trip.

Posts: 3078 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by muggs:
You guys are hilarious!!

Come on down Fern, my wife is going to bake some rumcakes for the trip.

Yummy !!!! RUMCAKES!!!!!

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
Either way. I will see you at the new years event Fern...this is gonna be fun though...

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Well I have made progress. I took the car out of the garage and put it in the trailer yesterday. I have raced once this year at Darlington so got to get over what ever is holding me back. Planning on Rockingham Sat, maybe.....I used to see my friends from FL once in awhile till IHRA cut that all out but hey I'll get down there when I can

DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
I am planning on the rock for that third amber throwdown in the fall...maybe I will see you then Fern...