3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I am going. Hopefully picking up my new 2023 American built dragster.

Posts: 100 | Location: Albuquerque | Registered: September 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of bcMOD3X3X
posted Hide Post
We will be there

Posts: 127 | Location: Oxford,MI | Registered: July 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of SuperPro54
posted Hide Post
Should be there

Posts: 108 | Location: Florida - Ohio | Registered: September 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Be there Friday with charging to attend should cut the crowd alot

Posts: 604 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HR3377:
Be there Friday with charging to attend should cut the crowd alot

I'm planning on going with my Dad,but definitely wondering what $40 a person will do to the crowds.Might actually be able to walk around very comfortably.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
won't be there

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
442 that's what I told my Dad last year, I said they will start charing to thin the crowd out.

Posts: 604 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
won't be there

Same for me, I wanted to feel important like the #1 B1tch! Razz

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2494 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CrewMan
posted Hide Post
Going to try for Friday - hopefully...

"Some things are better left unsaid... usually it's the S**T I blurt out first.

Posts: 116 | Location: Loveland, Ohio | Registered: September 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
We won't be attending this year. Made the decision early this spring to skip this year. A few things led to this decision including the high price of travel and lodging for attendance, charging for admission and the growth of our business and some new products we will be releasing this fall.

SL...

Posts: 2102 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I'll be there, ain't missed one yet.

NHRA 203F

Posts: 26 | Location: Bloomingdale, Ga | Registered: January 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Haven't decided yet. Last year it cost me more for Hotel stay than Travel, Food, and rental car combined.

Posts: 664 | Location: UTD | Registered: September 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
The PRI show is a great event and every racer should experience it to meet the manufactures/people you’ve done business with or considering and to see/touch the parts and equipment you are interested in using but once you’ve experienced it once, there’s no reason to go back regularly unless you are supporting current marketing partners or seeking new ones.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CrewMan
posted Hide Post
Ain't gonna lie....

I like all the Swag given out... Big Grin

"Some things are better left unsaid... usually it's the S**T I blurt out first.

Posts: 116 | Location: Loveland, Ohio | Registered: September 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of DragRaceSolutions.com
posted Hide Post
Just a reminder - we WONT be attending PRI this year. We WILL be having a PRI sale online for EVERYONE this year. NOT a Black Friday Sale. Stay tuned! Eek !!

quote:
We won't be attending this year. Made the decision early this spring to skip this year. A few things led to this decision including the high price of travel and lodging for attendance, charging for admission and the growth of our business and some new products we will be releasing this fall.

SL...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DragRaceSolutions.com,

Home of Collector Tethers ~ Just-N-Time Buttons & Drag Race Solutions products

www.DragRaceSolutions.com
Sales@DragRaceSolutions.com

Posts: 85 | Location: Tennessee, U.S.A. | Registered: July 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 1leg
posted Hide Post
Meziere will have a booth, But I get to stay home.

Meziere Tech.
Make sure your water pump is on whenever you check your coolant level.

Posts: 235 | Location: Escondido | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
I'll be there.

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5727 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Going! We are there every year. Don’t miss chapel service while you’re there!!

Posts: 47 | Location: KINGS MTN.,NC US | Registered: January 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I am going. Looking forward to it. Only been once, 2016.
The fee does not bother me. This is a massive undertaking, the $$$$$$ put in for this is huge.

Posts: 235 | Location: Justin, TX | Registered: July 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post