Find
Notify
Tools

Roll Call-PRI
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Walter
posted Hide Post
We did not attend last year and have decided that we don't need to this year either.

Cost out weights any benefit we might get from going. We love seeing people, but that's all it has turned out to be for us, an expensive meet and greet. Besides, it's way to cold for this southern boy!

Mark Walter, Senior Chaplain
JAMA Racing Ministry

"A wise person is hungry for truth, while the fool feeds on trash." Proverbs 15:14
"Laus Deo!"

Posts: 299 | Location: Middle Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Registration must be down with only 14 days before showtime, they continue to txt me to register and I just got a card in the mail asking me to register

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Maty Staggs will be there showing his TurboSmart products.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Registration must be down with only 14 days before showtime, they continue to txt me to register and I just got a card in the mail asking me to register

They just don't have an efficient system. I got the "Register Today!" card in the mail on the same day I received my credentials. LOL

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5728 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'm not going this year, pretty much went more as a social thing than anything else.

I do like some of the sessions/classes. I highly recommend the FB & IG presentation if you do any of the social media for a track, organization, promoter, or to draw views for yourself for your sponsors.

PRI sessions

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
Remember - DRR Gear is mostly 1/2 price at www.DragRaceStore.com for early Christmas Shopping!

Drag Race Solutions products will be ONSALE all week long with special deals each day Monday through Sunday in honor of PRI. This will be our BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR!

SHOP HERE - www.DragRaceSolutions.com

Posts: 2100 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Would love to go but spending the money needed to go to a cold location vs Orlando, NOPE!

Posts: 2145 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TOP38:
Would love to go but spending the money needed to go to a cold location vs Orlando, NOPE!

The show is indoors this year. Cool

__

Posts: 5728 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Reporting live from the PRI show.
Seems as busy as usual.

All the reports of people that said they weren't coming were greatly exaggerated.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Scott, TOP38 nor myself exaggerated, we aren’t there

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
I was there for Thursday and Friday and i dont think it was as crowded as it has been in the past. Maybe charging $40 to join PRI kept the tire kickers away.

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Foot traffic down from the old elbow-to-elbow days, but still busy, and the general consensus among numerous vendors was that the quality of interactions was greatly improved, and it was easier to get to talk to people. One of the best shows in years, in my opinion.

__

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I feel for the vendors when they have to answer a question for someone that doesn't have the means to race, while they could be helping an actual customer.

Posts: 287 | Location: Midwest  | Registered: January 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post