DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "If You Can't Afford To Race,Stay The Hell Home"
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"If You Can't Afford To Race,Stay The Hell Home"
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Snap On is smart, hispanics turn wrenches unlike social justice warrior Libtards who sit around all day on the net cackling like ol hens, crying about who's racing on who's dime LoL!

WGAF, good for him-Cruz or whoever.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Witrh the lack of materials and not being able to finish a job which is when I get money out of them I can't afford to go to work so guess I should stay the hell home. Then I have rarely done what I was told I should do.

I agree it is not something the general public cares to hear about. Especially when it is some guy complaining who spending more to run car for weekend than most of them make a year.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Exactly what I do

I can afford it, but not like I used to

so I stay home.

And when I stay home the track doesn't get my $105, the diesel stations dont get $140 to fill the truck, track concession don't get my $$$ for lunch, Hoosier doesn't get $900 for tires, etc etc.

And that's where we're at. Prices go up, hobby racer participation goes down and that directly affects the local tracks. Negatively.

Posts: 106 | Location: Il,IL | Registered: March 22, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
Hispanics buying Snap on what a f,n laugh Laughing very hard

Posts: 1240 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BP758:
From a Pro burning sponsor money to race I’d say that’s pretty funny.

Well he has Sponsor money for now but as Spectators drop then they get less for their money and at some point they will have to cut cost.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4010 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
The cruzicans are card carrying communists. The reason he opened his mouth is because he doesn't want anyone bringing up the poor economy. We should all be *****ing that we can't afford it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Roger McGinnis,

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Did I understand what he was saying as "If you can't afford to race stay home???" I guess that means that spectators should stay home (????). My guess is that the NHRA and Snap-On would not appreciate his comment.

OK Cruiser, I'll taken your advice. Me and my money, stay away from NHRA events. Oh, and by the way, that includes spending any more money buying Snap-On tools. Until today I was a 50 + year NHRA member.

Adios dude!

Bob

Posts: 3082 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
Snap On is smart, hispanics turn wrenches

I'm thinking Harbor Freight should sponsor somebody.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
Snap On is smart, hispanics turn wrenches

I'm thinking Harbor Freight should sponsor somebody.

Central Americans, 25% of them are already here in the states, why not.

Plus it'll provide another dark skin driver with sponsorship, for haters to wine and cry about.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
All them brown skin river swimmer Joe Biden devil worshipping commie liberal snap on tool buyers love the democrats and this s h i t show they brought with them. Screw snap on and the brown skin commie fuel driver and his democrat loving self . Harbor freight FTW !!!

Posts: 1240 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 67TSCHEVY2:
All them brown skin river swimmer Joe Biden devil worshipping commie liberal snap on tool buyers love the democrats and this s h i t show they brought with them. Screw snap on and the brown skin commie fuel driver and his democrat loving self . Harbor freight FTW !!!

Wow! If you have something to say go ahead and say it. Do not hold it in.

I do not have a problem with Snap-On or Mexican Americans. I do have a big problem with ILLEGAL ALIENS and Democrats.

As for both of the Pedregon's I do not like them because they have screwed over those who helped them out and made them who they are.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4010 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post