New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Body My Choice
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted
Does this ruling pave the way for mandatory injections, vaccine passports?

As far as abortion goes, I've always been against it, and now that I've seen 3 month old babies sucking their thumbs, playing, and dancing in the womb on HD video. I feel horror and anger knowing what has been done with millions.

Satanic to the core EVIL. Anyone who could follow through with abortion after seeing those video's is a sick, sick individual with no soul.

Upon further review apply's for anyone who wants to get well.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
As long as leftists and do nothing republicans are in control, very likely.....

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1465 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Coloradoracer:

People like you and I don't give a fuk what they do. Over our dead bodies we're given the poison.

More and more everyday see it this way.

Ron DeSantis for President, far better than Trump.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Republicans according to the name tag only republicans.

Agreed.

Lefty's in republican costumes.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
The Supreme Court ruling yesterday is all on the Democrats 100%. America has had Legal Abortion for 50 years. The Democrats were passing laws saying they can abort full term babies up to due date and even as the woman is going into labor. One State wanted to even go so far as have the Baby then "Make it comfortable until Mother decides if she wants to Abort it" Once that Baby is born there is no question if it a Baby. That is the kind of crazy stuff the Democrats were doing forcing the Supreme Court to get involved.

Now some of the Pro lifers say life begins at Conception or a gleam in their eye or something like that. I am not going there. But I know when you have Babies born a month early and they are happy healthy babies then they are way past the time when a woman could abort in my opinion. Now what point is it where they should not be allowed to abort? Where is that line? That is not for me to decide.

In the end it really does not change much. The Court killed Roe Vs Wade which just sends the issue back to States as Constitution requires.

One other thing with the morning after pill I think the need for an abortion should be very rare. But for these people threatening to kill Supreme Court Justices for the right to KILL Babies makes no sense to me. WTF? But the Democrats are okay with them killing a Conservative Supreme Court Justice so Biden could replace them with a Liberal.

There are still issues about Abortion that bother me no matter how this turns out. A teenager can not get an aspirin at school with out and act of Congress but she can get an ABORTION with out parental consent?

The other thing is I do not think our Federal tax dollars should be paying for these elective surgery Abortions. That is the basic reasoning they are using to try to get Government to pay for Sex change operations and that is totally insane. Nuts. Just Nucking Futs.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3990 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:

People like you and I don't give a fuk what they do. Over our dead bodies we're given the poison.

I question DeSantis only on foreign policy, I'm afraid he'd have to defer to others too much.
Been an excellent Governor. With a friendly legislature.
Do you think he could stand up to hostility he'll face like President Trump did?
They force us to need people that will piss everyone on both sides off.
All politics is local, start voting for Libertarians instead of establishment Republicans.

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1621 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I second what Curly said and for the record I would vote for DeSantis, not Trump and CERTAINLY not Biden. IF DeSantis was elected he should propose Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd as Attorney General, or in charge of the DOJ.

Bob

Posts: 3080 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Goob:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:

I question DeSantis only on foreign policy, I'm afraid he'd have to defer to others too much.
Been an excellent Governor. With a friendly legislature.
Do you think he could stand up to hostility he'll face like President Trump did?
They force us to need people that will piss everyone on both sides off.
All politics is local, start voting for Libertarians instead of establishment Republicans.

Looks to me he's better at pointing out the Clown World.

He actually explains the psychology behind it in terms anyone can understand.

As example, how he exposed drag queen story time in public schools for what it is.... demented, pervert grooming of children.

DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
I would not like losing our excellent gov but he is in line with core conservative values and lacks rough edges. I will never vote for any left or moderate dem people.

I was in jr high in Boston during the Roe event, the radical left teachers at that time were surprised at it. In class we had very spirited discussions on it as we were actually taught about the constitution. Liberal left then was more moderate and had a degree of sportsmanship. Now it is follow their lead or you are a deplorable racist??

Being raised in a liberal city, girls could get birth control without parent consent even then.

Media there used to push leaders to at least stay straight. Now they push narratives (lies) and many people swallow.

I do not understand left wing endgame, the destruction of the single greatest society seems to be noothing more than self destruction. Everybody needs to get out and vote to stop this madness.

Posts: 3078 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I wonder if you have to provide a vaccination card in order to attend a "my body my choice " protest?

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RPROGAS:
I second what Curly said and for the record I would vote for DeSantis, not Trump and CERTAINLY not Biden. IF DeSantis was elected he should propose Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd as Attorney General, or in charge of the DOJ.

Bob

This can be a real problem for Republicans. Trump is still hugely popular. Maybe the best bet to get elected. He may not be my first choice. But if he wins the primary, you can be damn sure I support him 100% in the general. We are living in a world of so damn many choices that we figure we can turn up our noses at anything or anybody that doesn't check every one of our boxes. The tweets were sometimes really unneeded and his words often armed the lefty media with everything they needed to make him look bad...sometimes his words could be more divisive than they needed to be. Any his record in business wasn't perfect. But really....is this the worst we can come up with? He was by far the best warrior we had against the extreme left agenda. He may not check all my conservative boxes especially when it comes to spending. But in comparison to ANY of the Republican Presidents we have had in 20 years of history, 30 years of history....yes he was by far the most conservative and aggressive of any of them. He wasn't a perfect person nor the perfect President. But all in all, he did well in the environment that he had to deal with. Really well for someone that came from outside the swamp. I'd take him again.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6377 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
I would vote for Trump again if he is primary victor. Over the years I have worked with many CEOs. The best, most effective had rough edges. The bottom line is I think we need an administration that understands how to "balance the books" and understands making future sustainable. Currently there are too many contradictions and drive off the cliff policies.

The swamp needs to be accountable and Trump threatened that. The media in most cases are propaganda arm of DNC. Double standards abound and rule of law is becoming one sided.

Is may be a good time to be old. The next 3 years may well be the blueprint for my grandchildrens future, more so than anytime in my recent history.

Posts: 3078 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Thank you Heavenly Father for one example of courage among cowards.

Ron DeSantes

In the name of Jesus Christ I pray

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I love it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Pro
Picture of 7110
posted Hide Post
Amen, brother.

Posts: 1598 | Location: AZ | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
I am pro-choice. There are many reasons to have an abortion. We can't decide what is right for someone else and what they need to do. Not my body, I have no say.

To each their own. We shouldn't judge people for their decisions. We don't know their situation or what they are going through.

72 Nova "Hooptie"

Posts: 738 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Reyer:
I am pro-choice. There are many reasons to have an abortion. We can't decide what is right for someone else and what they need to do. Not my body, I have no say.

To each their own. We shouldn't judge people for their decisions. We don't know their situation or what they are going through.

There's better reasons not to have an abortion, like not ripping a baby into pieces killing it.

Which is how it is performed. They rip the baby out limb by limb.

Instead of drag queen story time in schools what they oughta do is show kids from a young age HD video of 3 month old babies in the womb clapping, playing, dancing and sucking their thumbs.

That's what they would do if this were a civilized society.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Here's their remedy instead...

Establish a month out of the year it's legal for freaks to show their genitals in public, in front of children.

Piss and shyt on each other.

And you think the vast majority of law makers have your, and your families best interest in mind?

Think again.

They only tell you this is civilization.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
They rip the baby out of the womb limb by limb and throw it in garbage disposal.

Anyway you slice it, that is Satanic.

Then they include us all in their Satanic ritual, because it ends up in our food without a proper burial of the baby.

Or if it's late term they sell the body parts of the baby.

All the while there's people in line to adopt these babies.

It's population control - Eugenics - Satanism

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
I don't even want to know why you have pics like that saved. I wouldn't even know where to find something like that. lol

As far as the subject at hand. You will never need an abortion so what choice do you have?

A 16 yo makes a mistake and must live with it because of your morales and convictions? Nah. A rape victim? and many, many more scenarios. To have a clear cut, black and white law is not an option here for this.

72 Nova "Hooptie"

Posts: 738 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post