New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Body My Choice
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
The attack of and demise of the nuclear family brings with it all sorts of problems

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6406 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Let us pause to recap for a moment. "Titanic America", very apropos. Consider the following then tell me who is (and has been for a loooong time) in charge of this nation, libs or conservatives.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hotrod Corvette:
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Reyer:
How about we issue conception licenses. You have to prove you are mentally and financially able to support a child before bringing one into this world. Far too many kids are being born into dead end lives with no chance to succeed. Crack head moms living off the government getting extra money for each kid they have. It is crazy.

Perfect elitist MSM bigoted response.
So you believe that black poor women are inferior and should not procreate. Democrats are all for killing black babies, black children. black teenagers, and black adults, yet still claim they are looking out for black americans. Black on Black murder...no problem for Democrats.

I never once mentioned anything about race in any of my posts. You assuming I was talking about anyone of color, does that make you the racist.

72 Nova "Hooptie"

Posts: 739 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
How about we issue conception licenses. You have to prove you are mentally and financially able to support a child before bringing one into this world. Far too many kids are being born into dead end lives with no chance to succeed. Crack head moms living off the government getting extra money for each kid they have. It is crazy.

So you believe that black poor women are inferior and should not procreate. Democrats are all for killing black babies, black children. black teenagers, and black adults, yet still claim they are looking out for black americans. Black on Black murder...no problem for Democrats.

I never once mentioned anything about race in any of my posts. You assuming I was talking about anyone of color, does that make you the racist.

"Crackhead moms",everyone knows what crackhead mom is code for.

Own your beliefs.

As far as I can tell, all your beliefs come off the TV. TV is counter-intelligence.

Counter to intelligence.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Maybe in your racist circles, not mine. (do you guys wear hoods at your monthly meetings)

Where I live, crackhead moms come in all colors and my comment was not pointed at any race in particular. Don't try to make me out as something I am not.

72 Nova "Hooptie"

Posts: 739 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Really, every last American should be celebrating this ruling, because there is a possibility for the United States becoming a first world civilization again.

Who could be against outlawing ripping millions of babies from their moms bodies, limb by limb.

You'd have to be satanic, or psychopathic without conscience, to not feel anger/horror at the thought of the procedure.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Maybe in your racist circles, not mine. (do you guys wear hoods at your monthly meetings)

Where I live, crackhead moms come in all colors and my comment was not pointed at any race in particular. Don't try to make me out as something I am not.

I'm not saying you're rascist, I'm saying your beliefs are counter to intelligence / civilized.

Every lefty isn't necessarily a rascist, but every race is used as tools, to accomplish their agenda. This is TV.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Really, every last American should be celebrating this ruling, because there is a possibility for the United States becoming a first world civilization again.

Who could be against outlawing ripping millions of babies from their moms bodies, limb by limb.

You'd have to be satanic, or psychopathic without conscience, to not feel anger/horror at the thought of the procedure.

How do you feel about abortion protections for victims of rape, incest?

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The lefty's (media) favorite hammer is always those who consider themselves the most disenfranchised.

Look at their current flagship... satanists,transgender, gays, BLM, ANTIFA, illegal immigrants and people who wanna ride around naked on bicycles during parades with children in attendance, aka pedophiles.

These are their useful idiots.

Don't be one of them Tom.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Trans Lady:
quote:

How do you feel about abortion protections for victims of rape, incest?

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pH1YkD3Yow8" title="GOP Rep. Nancy Mace " width="853">[/FLASH_VIDEO]

99.9% of abortions don't fall in these categories.

You're another who is highly influenced by lefty propaganda TV.

Trump your Hero, even tried to tell you it's fake news.

But you ignore Trump.

Day after day posting TV clips off YouTube.

TV is the mechanism of the controlling class, used to mindcontrol the American people.

Their minions/ TV analysts read from a script.

24/7 on a loop.

To fit in, you regurgitate what you hear and see aka mass man intelligence, which is counter to real intelligence.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The media spoon feeds exoteric (mass man) explanations to create the masses.

While only a few understand the esoteric explanation of reality.

Nothing new under the sun, it's gone on from the beginning of time.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Lefty's prey on the disenfranchised.

The disenfranchised are their useful idiots.

Malcolm X warned of it.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:

Ummm have you noticed virtually every one of your posts?

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
quote:

Ummm have you noticed virtually every one of your posts?

Which on of the two Youtube vids I posted, is mainstream media fake news liberal brainwashing?

Eh?

These are original idea's from the horses mouth you don't hear on a loop 24/7 in the liberal media.

If the liberal media did play em on a loop 24/7, you'd be a lot smarter than you are.

Your beliefs might even be civilized / intelligent / rational.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
Let us pause to recap for a moment. "Titanic America", very apropos. Consider the following then tell me who is (and has been for a loooong time) in charge of this nation, libs or conservatives.

The thought of an iceberg right ahead is unpleasant, could you please not mention it! Smile

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Now Tom is gaslighting LoL!

Gaslighting is similar to lying and a gaslighter may even do it for the same reasons, but they will also be attempting to confuse the other person by flipping a situation and putting the blame onto them, making them doubt their perception of events and second guess themselves.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Hotrod Corvette
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Of course you did...The typicial democrat thoughts about blacks...Too ignorant to get an ID to vote. Must be too ignorant to get the conception license you speak of too...being they are not mentally able to raise children...right?

Burt

I'm So Proud To Be An American And Not A Democrat...

Posts: 1219 | Location: Clinton Township, MI | Registered: September 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Hotrod Corvette
posted Hide Post
quote:

Love it when Democrats spout off about the KKK and totally forget the KKK, Jim Crow, segrated towns were/are all the Democrat's history of running our nation. Democrats projecting their racist history on to anyone that disagrees with them.

So tell us how implying that Mike wears a hood is not a racist comment?

"Maybe in your racist circles, not mine" Are you willing to share what goes on in your "racist circles"?

Also, tell us more about your knowledge of crackheads "where you live'. Isn't it racist that you suggest that many whites, and as the Democrats say "people of color" are crackheads with out a clue of what the actual numbers really are?

Your own words took everyone down this road.

Burt

I'm So Proud To Be An American And Not A Democrat...

Posts: 1219 | Location: Clinton Township, MI | Registered: September 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Tommy! LoL!

Tommy has a history of going to bat for Libtards too!!

Tommy!