DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    The weight of it all
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The weight of it all
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
cut all sugar, starch, bread and drink 2 gallons of water a day, that will shed pounds

Yep, im down 40 myself, i only drink 1 gal tho, eat chicken and broccoli for lunch…

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1518 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I recently bought a used hydro rower and that seems to be helping as well, running was hurting my knee’s

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1518 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by seabass:
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
cut all sugar, starch, bread and drink 2 gallons of water a day, that will shed pounds

Yep, im down 40 myself, i only drink 1 gal tho, eat chicken and broccoli for lunch…

Bet that's the cheapest 40lbs you ever took off your car Big Grin

Posts: 2430 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
lol yep... not the easiest tho

J.R. Baxter

2024 Miller
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
You guys need more hobbies. Hunting keeps kme active all winter and fly fly fishing during early spring and late fall. We all know what season between is.
If you think stair master is workout. try walking up stream knee dipp in quick moving water while trying to spot a fish in water and casting fly rod.
Upside if lucky you get few damn good meals of healthy fish.LOL

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4190 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Protein & Work

Work & Protein

First up, last to leave

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Little Chief
posted Hide Post
Any secret seasoning for chicken or lean pork chops.

Posts: 230 | Location: Kilgore Texas | Registered: July 15, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post