DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    What was the split in the 1.1 Million?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What was the split in the 1.1 Million?
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
It seems Comp Plus got it from the horses mouth.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Dead on Bucky!

Nobody cares about how much anyone makes unless they are the highest paid person in their professional field. This happens to be the highest payout drag race ever recorded. If you not interested in how much the split was, that's fine, we are all wired a little different. Nobody forced anyone to comment, read, or supply the requested split info. If you don't like it keep scrolling.....

Posts: 373 | Location: Pride, La | Registered: April 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of BD104X
posted Hide Post
I agree with what others have said... it's like discussing someones salary - if they offer the information then its cool to discuss it but its rude to ask.

Billy Duhs - BD104X@gmail.com

Posts: 626 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: February 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
Listen to the Jed & Luke podcast.

You're welcome.

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1645 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD104X:
I agree with what others have said... it's like discussing someones salary - if they offer the information then its cool to discuss it but its rude to ask.

It's not a person's salary. It's a historical, published prize for a big time money race that was advertised and talked about everywhere that bracket racing happens. Like was said earlier, it has even been youtubed in the past. Inquiring minds of course want to know.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6398 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
I guess it's a matter of opinion...to
Hell with that...IF you won the biggest race ever...THE racing community WANTS to know how much was actually won...

Bucky nails it...

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Matrix
posted Hide Post
I guess no one read the link I posted smh

Daryl Pinder

Dynasty Motorsports
www.dynastymotorsports.com

Posts: 456 | Location: Ft. Washington, MD USA | Registered: March 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Matrix:
Read about the split here

http://www.competitionplus.com...-richest-race-winner

matrix, here is your post.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Matrix
posted Hide Post
Did it not work??

Daryl Pinder

Dynasty Motorsports
www.dynastymotorsports.com

Posts: 456 | Location: Ft. Washington, MD USA | Registered: March 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Matrix:
Did it not work??

Yes, it works. I tried copy and paste and that didn't work so I just quoted you.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
$116K +/- $10K after all of the splits and taxes are paid.

Posts: 497 | Location: N/A | Registered: December 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
It seems Comp Plus got it from the horses mouth.
http://www.competitionplus.com...-richest-race-winner

Here’s what wasn’t posted in that article by Comp Plus. Sisko actually did a split in the 6th rd.

Posts: 2456 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post