DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Top Fuel Bracket Car
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Top Fuel Bracket Car
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
Id serve a 3 year prison sentence for 5 or 6 million...just sayin!!

Laughing Hard
Three squares and a bed !

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4497 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:

If you think about all the parts involved, the power level and just the nature of the beast. 4 runs that close is amazing.

This right here is why I posted this.

Carry on................

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
What you didn't think his family's dirty deeds were the main point of the post? LOL

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I think Billy Torrance had a race like that last season. Impressive for sure.

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
What you didn't think his family's dirty deeds were the main point of the post? LOL

Not at all Chris. I took it as a kudos for fast Fuel consistency and a great driving job. His family bs is old news. Let the kid make his mark and he’s off to a great start!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4497 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
There is virtually nothing I agree with 1320 but this is one thing I do. I can't believe that NHRA even shows that POS on TV. Where did the kid come up with all the $ to get started? How many people lost their houses and all there $ with the scandal? What was his involvement with the Torco deal?
The kid is doing nothing that most racers on this forum couldn't do with that same tuner and unlimited $.
If the kid is really doing his own deal he should tell Dad to stay home and watch on TV. Mike's presence up front makes me believe there is a lot more to this deal, a WHOLE LOT more.

Posts: 109 | Location: NY | Registered: April 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
EXACTLY, dead on every point!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post