DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Congrats Rambo on 100!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Congrats Rambo on 100!
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
There are many racers I've admired in my life. But none more than my real-life hero, David Rampy. I have been a fan of his and have followed his career since the early 80's, when he was in an Opel GT and I wasn't yet a teenager.

David, Kelly, Chase and Barry Davis are a fantastic racing team/family, but even better human beings. Congratulations on 100 National Event wins, and here is hoping for MANY more before you decide to call it quits!

Posts: 176 | Location: Byron, GA | Registered: January 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
What a great accomplishment!

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6405 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Dave Raser
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ DITTO ^^^^^

Congratulations, David Rampy!

Dave

Posts: 1903 | Location: penna. | Registered: January 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mathes:
There are many racers I've admired in my life. But none more than my real-life hero, David Rampy. I have been a fan of his and have followed his career since the early 80's, when he was in an Opel GT and I wasn't yet a teenager.

David, Kelly, Chase and Barry Davis are a fantastic racing team/family, but even better human beings. Congratulations on 100 National Event wins, and here is hoping for MANY more before you decide to call it quits!

What an accomplishment! They are a bad. A Z Z Team.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4497 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
One of the best in the sport! Congrats Mr. Rampy!

Not worthy

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of scarab1999
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^congratulations^^^^^^^^^^^

Posts: 97 | Location: troit | Registered: September 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 2 | Location: michigan | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Congrats David!!!!

Posts: 47 | Location: KINGS MTN.,NC US | Registered: January 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
CONGRATULATIONS DAVID!
No doubt Don Young is up above with a grin from ear to ear today!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
Met him in 1984 at the Gators. We were pitted next to him and he was starting to run NHRA...S/G ...he had 1 win in NHRA then.

Truly one of the greats in the sport and as nice a man as you could want to meet, race with and talk to.

He was pretty overcome yesterday and who wouldn't be....That's a staggering accomplishment.....

Congrats David !!!!

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post