DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    SFG coming out WEST!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SFG coming out WEST!!!
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted
As posted last nights video the SFG team are going to do a three day 50k race at Tucson Dragway Nov 20-23....

clapping

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2697 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Might have to make that one.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5296 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SFG
Picture of whos next
posted Hide Post
SFG will be in Tucson November 20-23 the week before Thanksgiving.
Thursday 15k warmup for $160 with a couple shootouts time permitting
Friday and Saturday 50k races- $599 gets you in both.

Posts: 245 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 12, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Looks good, glad you didn't make it Thanksgiving week. I know Vegas has a race then but I'll never get to go, it's my family's biggest holiday.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5296 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
whos next....

What happened to 3 50's?

Posts: 16 | Location: ontario | Registered: September 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post