DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Has anyone noticed the Price of Gas has going up!!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has anyone noticed the Price of Gas has going up!!!
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I sold my last 2 oil stocks cause I thought the dividends would be un-sustainable. I was right. I did keep a tanker company and I will probably get back into PBT shortly.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
"The shale industry is done"? I just got papers to sign for another well--thats 3 in the last month. You visit South West PA, Ohio, and Western WV and you will see production is wide open. I don't know or care what they do with it but if it "done" why are they still drilling wells?

The Saudi's need $80 a barrel to fund their welfare state. We made a deal with the devil in 1945. It's better to know the devil you have known, than the devil you don't.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Guess $32 a barrel won’t help them and now we can export to their customers Big Grin

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Rick!
posted Hide Post
Diesel went up from 1.59 to 1.67 here, how dare they?!...

Posts: 81 | Location: behind this screen | Registered: July 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Guess $32 a barrel won’t help them and now we can export to their customers

They say it takes $50 - $55/bbl. for it to make drilling profitable here in Okla.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
All I can say is that it’s still cheaper than before the **** hit the fan.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post