DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Triple Crowns 25K making it right?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Triple Crowns 25K making it right?
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Anyone know if anybody ever got the money or prizes that they won at the last Triple Crowns race?

Posts: 22 | Location: Wichita falls | Registered: June 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Blue Man

Posts: 1258 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richard Hammond
posted Hide Post
Their website is down and they haven't posted on anything on facebook since Oct 28. Have you tried calling them?

Posts: 434 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Last I heard was no and that was last week

Posts: 81 | Location: nc | Registered: February 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
Wesley Washington 540-273-9197
Danny Waters Jr. (919) 346-5410

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Well is some one going to spit out the dirt?

Posts: 6213 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I heard a $24,000 check bounced

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
Generally it is just a matter of time before someone gets shafted by some promoter . Too many promoters , too much money and too much opportunity imo .....it has happened before with promoters and people tend to forget over time .

Posts: 1238 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I seen this floating around on Facebook. Be hard to forget about 24000. I sure hope the guy/ people gets their money. I believe racers/promotors that screw people this bad, should be ban from racing until they pay. I know there is no way possible that would ever happen but it should!!

Posts: 114 | Location: ky | Registered: April 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ts393c:
I believe racers/promotors that screw people this bad, should be ban from racing until they pay.

Banned from racing????? They should be banned from freedom until they pay. This is an outright felony theft.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I have not been paid for winning the 50 yet.

I will share my full experience in the next few days.

Posts: 5 | Location: CAROLINA | Registered: December 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
D a m n I’d hate for that to be my first post....NOT GOOD...

Posts: 1258 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Boucher Jr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HOLLOMAN:
I have not been paid for winning the 50 yet.

I will share my full experience in the next few days.

Why wait? Busy peeling moser stickers off your new car and trailer?

If either of them show up to race there could be a lynch mob form the likes of which hasnt been seen since matty locked himself in his trailer

Posts: 236 | Location: Il. | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
few around here remember that deal. no different though, stealing from the racers is not a good practice..

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I cannot imagine winning a race of that magnitude, and getting nothing.....being in the red for that weekend.
Is legal action being pursued? Someone has a big load of money that isn't theirs. Or no longer does. Mad

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6398 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
For those who do not have Facebook access:

NOLimit Promotions Yesterday at 1:06 PM · I, Wesley Washington Jr am the soul contact for any payout and prize responsibility for No Limit Promotions. I asked Danny to help me in promotion of the series and help obtaining sponsors. We have been good friends for many years and has helped us all. He has no financial ties to No Limit in any way. Please privately direct any concerns or questions to me. Thank you all.

Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1231 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Holy crap. In just a few posts, two have been screwed over $75,000.

I wonder how many more have been affected?

Posts: 64 | Location: south carolina | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
What I do KNOW to be TRUE :

My $25k check from that weekend is still not good. (55 days now.)
Race Tech hasn't been paid a dime for the car that was won in the shootout.
PAR Racing Engines has not been paid a dime for the 598 BRX engine that was won.
NO transmissions that were won have been recieved along with 8 drums of VP fuel.

HOWEVER - NOLIMIT PROMOTIONS did in fact pay Royce Miller and Maryland International Raceway (MIR) $10,000 yesterday (Tuesday, December 18, 2018) as a "deposit" to "reserve a date" on their schedule for next year.

These are FACTS. Choose wisely when planning your schedule for 2019, and be sure to inform your friends.

Posts: 5 | Location: CAROLINA | Registered: December 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
Seems felony charges are in order ...not the first promoters to skip ....not the last guaranteed ...

Posts: 1238 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Danny Waters Jr
posted Hide Post
Wesley has not skipped out on paying or the prizes. Fact is, he didn’t have the money to cover the full purse and all prizes. He is making payments to Mr. Holloman to try and make it right.

To my knowledge, the transmissions, motor nor chassis have been paid for yet, but he has stated he is working towards getting it done somehow, someway.

The one incorrect statement from above is about the VP fuel. That was a direct sponsorship deal from VP Fuels and Marc Wesler himself with VP has personally rewarded all but 1 drum of fuel.

It is a sucky situation, but Wesley is trying to make it all right.

You can’t get blood out of a turnip.

As far as the NL deposit being paid, I have no idea. “If” Wesley paid the deposit out of pocket and not the balance to Will first, then I think that sucks! If “he” didn’t pay it, I’m not sure how the outcome could be different.

BTW: Not sure where that phone number from for me above, but it isn’t even close. lol

I’d ask you all to please keep an open mind when reading comments on a forum or a social media outlet.

Posts: 623 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post