DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Summit Motorsports Park
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Summit Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
Bradenton will be up and running next month....

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Numidia announced they plan to open Friday May 2nd

I took Ed word for it as he is always right and drove across state to run at Numidia only to find out they weren’t open as Ed said there were going to.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
good source saying that this Monday,nhra announcing no national events till august...then its going to be a marathon running almost every weekend till November.

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Pageland,SC ran last night. Sat

Posts: 6197 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
the outlook for NHRA Sportsman class racing doesn't look good either. I think more divisionals will be cancelled as well. Oh well, both my cars are now ready for the 2021 season. Looks like I'm going to either an island to put my feet in the sand or out west this winter for some long overdue skiing with no race cars to work on.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
Immokalee and Bradenton both are racing. Immokalee is having a two race in one day this saturday....not 100% I'm gonna go but leaning towards it....

Headed out west as well. In the next few weeks (depends on work) for a long weekend and to hang with my daughter, then again over Labor Day for the atv rally in Lake City Colorado.....Soooooooo looking forward to that one......

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1465 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post