Tools

IHRA
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of FootbrakeJim
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Steve:
Like I told Paige on FB, If I race IHRA at least I know who to complain to!! director of track and racer relations sounds like the complaint dept to me Big Grin
Dont get me wrong, Paige is awesome and i love her, very Knowledgeable and very qualified for the job

Big Grin Big Grin

Dan "Jim" Moore
Much too young to feel this damn old!!

Posts: 1034 | Location: Farmersville, TX  | Registered: December 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Steve:
Like I told Paige on FB, If I race IHRA at least I know who to complain to!! director of track and racer relations sounds like the complaint dept to me Big Grin
Dont get me wrong, Paige is awesome and i love her, very Knowledgeable and very qualified for the job

I wonder if she has been in touch with Denny's marketing team? A NASCAR team probably has a pretty good handle on marketing, and bet he'd help her out.

Posts: 1108 | Location: OklahomaCity,OK | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Good luck to Paige. I don't know her personally, but from what I've seen and heard of her, she is an asset to any organization she joins.

I also heard that IHRA's membership director, Tamie Defranzo, has left the company.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post