Find
Notify
Tools

Is it possible?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of bcMOD3X3X
posted
Hypothetical question. I’ve seen two dragsters and a doorcar w/ a golf cart in a stacker but would it be possible to have two door cars,
, a golf cart and a dragster in a stacker.

Golf cart and door car up top, back the dragster in and sling the front of the dragster using the lift and then pull the other doorcar In under the dragster.

I don’t know if it’s possible or if anyone has ever tried something like that but it’s fun to think about if you are in a situation where you have more doorcars than dragsters.

Posts: 127 | Location: Oxford,MI | Registered: July 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Don’t think you could get the dragster high enough

Posts: 1259 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
I was thinking more about backing the dragster all the way to the front of the loft upstairs, then lifting the front. Then have a door car on the lift.

As WHOMP said, height is an issue but it could work if the trailer was long enough.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3160 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I'll try to find pictures but I was going to do this. When we tested it I used the rear doors winch to lift the dragster on a cross brace with a pulley between the lift.

Denis LeBlanc

Posts: 468 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 468 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
It will take a 36 foot or longer with nothing on floors, I have seen 2 dragsters a golf cart and 2 door cars in one stacker at times.

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of diceman1530
posted Hide Post
Door cars up top
Dragster on floor backed in
Nose to one side pull golf cart next to nose
Golf cart would need a fold down top

Working for the Weekend!!!!
Fordyce Motorsports

Posts: 253 | Location: Williamstown, NJ | Registered: November 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
All depends on trailer and cars

Posts: 388 | Location: Natick MA | Registered: November 15, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Top355x:
All depends on trailer and cars

BINGO!

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post