New
Find
Notify
Tools

Boston area racers
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Please send a PM. Got questions about things to do in the area.

Posts: 1108 | Location: OklahomaCity,OK | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Boston Mass?

Posts: 408 | Location: Bellingham MA | Registered: October 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
yes

Posts: 1108 | Location: OklahomaCity,OK | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
I don't know if this is the kind of info you are looking for, but the Freedom Trail is pretty good if you enjoy some history. There are phone apps you can use to 'guide' the tour and give some additional context/info.

Boston is a cool, pretty walkable city.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3160 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Freedome trail, Midnight Ghost cemetary tours, USS Constitution, Bunker Hill, Sam Adams Brewery Smile. Fenway Park and a Red Sox game, Whale Watching, Boston Tea Party ships and museum, Harbor Sunset Cruise, Harvard, North End great food and more history, A day trip to PLymouth, lots of Harbor boat opportunities. I dont live there and never have but we have visited the area MANY times. History is everywhere.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 989 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post